Jake- Very sick

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Iam so glad he is on the upswing. You both have been through such a trying time and he has nothing but the best from you -- and is reflecting it right back. Beautiful!

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
just read through the whole thread, i have to tell you, i'd be in pieces if i had to deal with this, you're sooo brave!

jake looks great, much, much better than the previous pictures. Keep up the good work and good luck!

june

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Transfer Factor Plus 3-capsuels start with one and work up to three. Cures autoimmune diseases.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake does look so much better in the new pics!
I'm glad his claws are coming back too!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by June

Transfer Factor Plus 3-capsuels start with one and work up to three. Cures autoimmune diseases.
June, is this based on your personal use or on an article or two you could give me a link to?

Thanks,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake continues to be doing very well! He has been so perky the last few days it's unbelievable! The fur around the areas that were so sore and inflamed is getting thicker and longer. His toes are better too. Can't find any pus coming from his toes anymore and he is walking normal now. The other night I scooped up some food and filled the cat bowls and Jake actually ran from my room to the food bowl! That was the first time I've seen him run like that in a couple of months! He even acted like he might want to play yesterday. He started to and then became a little hesitant. Now if his coat will just fill back in!

That Transfer factor stuff works miracles. It really does. It's totally what has gotten Jake better. They tell me he shouldn't have to be on it forever but I think I'm going to keep mixing a teaspoon or so in all the cats food every day just because it is supposed to be good for them and can work as a preventative thing too. It's also supposed to be good for kidney disease too. Let me see if I can round up some information for you on it

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tammie, I do believe it was your TLC and attention that had something to do with this cat making such an amazing recovery

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Tammie, I do believe it was your TLC and attention that had something to do with this cat making such an amazing recovery
Thanks!
My daughter, Emily said just today "mom, that cat owes you big!"
Guess I don't really see it that way but boy I tell ya... it was pretty hairy there for awhile and I (and the vets) was sure I was going to lose him. But I just couldn't give up. He truly is my miracle kitty now.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!! Such good news !!!
Tammie, you have done such a wonderful job with Jake, he's come so far!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

That Transfer factor stuff works miracles. It really does. It's totally what has gotten Jake better. They tell me he shouldn't have to be on it forever but I think I'm going to keep mixing a teaspoon or so in all the cats food every day just because it is supposed to be good for them and can work as a preventative thing too. It's also supposed to be good for kidney disease too. Let me see if I can round up some information for you on it
I have loved seeing the good news about Jake, and I would love any info you can share on the Transfer Factor. Thank you

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some pics of Jake from tonight. He looks even better! And he's in some silly poses too!

This one you can really see the fur growing back thicker around his eye. And look at the pink toe pads! You can kind of see how thin his fur is on his chest area there.

Kind of a nice shot of his ears and his face.

One of those goofy poses! You can tell he's feeling better when he's rolling over to have his tummy rubbed! Bare as it is! Poor guy must feel naked!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know that when my horses lose hair from wounds or proud flesh or whatever, the vet has me put preparation H on them, and the hair recovers quickly- HOWEVER horses don't lick themselves like cats so you might check and see if there is a toxic factor in this and if not, try it to see if it works (on a small area first) GREAT JOB Tammie- this cat is lucky you own him-

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Here is some information on Transfer Factor. Transfer Factor
4Life Research
I actually found this while eating dinner (bad, bad...surfing while eating)..which did you use? The human, the human transfer plus or the feline formula?
How did you determine doseage?