Its about that time for my little guy...

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending Davidson many good vibes that everything will go smoothly, as I'm sure it will!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...good vibes for both Davdison and you!
I'm sure he'll be fine. I would definitely send some of his food with him, marked with his name. That way you won't have to deal with any other issues.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibes little Davidson. I'm sure he'll be fine, but I know (as do most all of us) how nerve wracking it can be letting your little one go over night. I worried so much about my little Peanut - I called the vet like 6 times before noon.
They eventually got tired of hearing from me and called me the minute she was done. It's ok to be a nervous mommy.
Just put your shirt with him like you said and bring a baggie of his food to make sure he gets what he's suppose to.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sure he will be fine but I will say a prayer that everything goes well. I will be thinking of your little guy tomorrow.
and of course I am sending calming vibes your way!
I am sure he'll do just fine.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He will be fine and I would go ahead and just take a small ziplock bag of his food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone
I'm gonna really miss him tomorrow night, since he usually has to cuddle w/ me for at least an hour before I go to bed

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be all over with before you know it Kenz and then he and Harley will be rolling around playing again!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending speedy healing vibes his way. He'll be o.k. and will be running around before you know it.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending more good vibes Davidson's way.

When I had Charlotte spayed I could have picked her up later that same day but decided that it would best to bring her home the next day. With Everest I dropped him off in the morning and brought him home that evening before the vet closed. He ate a little after he got home but ended up sleeping most of the night. With both of them I was told to no feed or drink for them after midnight.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww well I am sure he´s going to fine, its such a worry for us, we just want to protect them all the time

I cant comment about what the vet might feed him, when I had mine done in the UK, they didnt feed anything, just water
and of course, I am not familiar with what happens in the US.

Anyway heres sending lots of soothing, calming (((((
vibes
))))) for your sweet boy. He´ll soon be home and wanting lots of scritches and loves

Heres some
for you and
from my kitty crew !

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kenz I am sending tons of good vibes to little Davidson! I think the shirt will help him be more relaxed. He will do fine!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I totally understand how you feel.
When my babies had theirs done & I dropped them off at the vets, I felt like I had left my heart there with them.

It might help if you ask your vet if he would include in his post op instructions, what and how soon your boy should begin eating after surgery.

I am sending lots of calming vibes to you and for your sweet Davidson,
hug & kisses.
xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo.