Its about that time for my little guy...

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm happy to hear everything went well, except for the payment plan. Harley really has become attached to him, hasn't he? That's so sweet of him to play "kitty nurse".

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, I'm so glad sweet little Davidson is home now with his big brother and loving parents.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I'm happy to hear everything went well, except for the payment plan. Harley really has become attached to him, hasn't he? That's so sweet of him to play "kitty nurse".
Most definately! They love eachother so much, and it was quite obvious that Harley was missing him while he was gone, it was so sad! He kept looking in all the spots Davidson usually is- the window sill, bathroom (tub and sink
) his spot by the patio door... I felt so bad for him

But when I brought Davidson home, he was right by his side, smelling him and trying to pin him down and groom him

I'm very lucky!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Back together again.

I am so glad that your boy came through like a champ.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Back together again.

I am so glad that your boy came through like a champ.

They've both been sleeping all afternoon - Davidson on his spot on the bed, and Harley in his clothes basket

I picked him up earlier, and must have held him the wrong way, cuz he let out this poor little meow that sounded like something hurt- I felt so bad, I gave him an extra treat
I feel so bad for him, I can tell he's not up to his usual self yet, but he will be soon

Thank you to everyone!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I've found something that is cheaper in California, Vet care. I only paid $40 for Simba's neuter from my vet, however that was 3 years ago. It may have gone up by now.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Well I've found something that is cheaper in California, Vet care. I only paid $40 for Simba's neuter from my vet, however that was 3 years ago. It may have gone up by now.
Wow- thats really cheap. I really hated having to pay about $100 for it, but I know its well worth it.... but I'd rather pay $40

I was always hoping there would be a day in town at the Humane Society to have cheap neuters, but alas, there wasnt

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

It may have gone up. I don't know what the price difference between neutering and spaying is but it ran us about $350 for Anya's spay at the beginning of December.
Cheaper vet care would be nice...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a side comment...
Your user name in pink "babyharley" is adorable.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

It may have gone up. I don't know what the price difference between neutering and spaying is but it ran us about $350 for Anya's spay at the beginning of December.
$350!?
Oh my gosh!

Originally Posted by xocats

Just a side comment...
Your user name in pink "babyharley" is adorable.
THANKS! It took me about 3 days to decide what color, I was too nervous to pick anything

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

THANKS! It took me about 3 days to decide what color, I was too nervous to pick anything
You made the right decision....
it's purr-fect.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I go to a Vet in Glendale. They're really reasonable. I know a Spay is more expensive than a neuter, but only by about $10 or $20.

If you paid that much for Anya's spay you must be going to one of the more expensive Vet's in town. I can't even imagine paying that much for a spay. I could imagine a hundred but not much more.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad your baby is home and recovering.

And wow prices!

I paid $65 (at my regular vet) to get my RB boy done way back in 1988 and $45 to get Spaz spayed and microchipped at a spay/neuter clinic in 1994.

I haven't had a pet fixed in years (I adopted them already fixed), but man, the costs these days.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Glad your baby is home and recovering.

And wow prices!

I paid $65 (at my regular vet) to get my RB boy done way back in 1988 and $45 to get Spaz spayed and microchipped at a spay/neuter clinic in 1994.

I haven't had a pet fixed in years (I adopted them already fixed), but man, the costs these days.
It is really expensive for the neuter. Its expensive to go to a vet at all these days! Its sad
But its worth it for my babies health. Unfortunately all the vets in my town ( all 3 of them) are about the same prices (cheaper/higher give/take $10).

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been taking my cats to the same vet for the past 12 years. She may charge more than some other vets but there is no one that I trust more when it comes to the health of my babies. I can't remember what the cost was to have Charlotte spayed, I think it was close to $200. It was less than $100 to have Everest neutered.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad to hear that your boy is back at home with you now...he'll be back to himself in no time

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Glad to hear that your boy is back at home with you now...he'll be back to himself in no time
Thanks Tracy! I'm kinda enjoying the peace and quiet while he's so sleepy. He's usually a pretty vocal little guy!

How's Reilly?