Is my sweety pregnant? Please share your thoughts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mustithecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update, still no kittens 🤣 but as you can see, and I didn't even move fur, her nipples are poking out. I still can't see or feel any movement of kittens tho... Tried many times.. still confused if she is preggers or she is fooling me. Screenshot_20230615-091935~2.png

Chainreaver

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She looks preggers to me! If they mated may 1st, she's like 45 days pregnant now. I don't remember when you can start feel the kittens move, I think it's like 1-2 weeks before due? She should probably be due in like 20 days from now :-)

mustithecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If anyone is still wondering.. Screenshot_20230703-114451~2.png
Today it's day 63 counting from the 1st of may. No doubts that she is pregnant because her kittens are veryyy active , we felt them kicking and you can see them moving around in her belly.. it's a matter of time now, I feel restless like I am the one becoming a mom myself! (But honestly it is kinda that way, right 😆🤣)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She’s due in the next week if your dates are correct. I never count the first day, so she’s perhaps 64 days today (July 4th). Cats can go to 68 days easily, and each day is important for kitten development. A couple of days early and they can be premature and not survive. A couple of days late is not bad either.

She is close, so do keep us posted!

mustithecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My son just woke me up...Musti gave birth behind his bed this evening!! I was totally not expecting that! I went straight to bed this evening, normally I'm always at home but this time I was helping someone moving in.. I regret it so much not looking for her. Anyway, two kittens sofar and I moved her into a box with her kittens and brought them downstairs..shaking... But it all went good and now they are drinking. I helped her place them on her chest, she is sooo sweet..letting me help her with her babies and really looking at me all the time.. we are in this together mama♥♥♥ so much love

Attachments

Chainreaver

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so glad to hear that it went well! Such a good mother! But she looked pretty big to be carrying only 2 kittens tho 😮 maybe there is more to come?

mustithecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes there are still two! I can't believe it because I was planning to keep two...🥰 They are sooo pretty and fiesty already! They were born at midnight and I've gently put them all in the box and took them downstairs. There I've spent some time to make sure they were drinking and went to bed, checked a few times during the night. I've taken the day off (from work) to stay home with them, helping around because Musti really seems to appreciate it. She comes out of the box to eat as soon as I come to sit with them and let's me watch and pet her babies🥰🥰🥰I'm over the Moon♥♥
IMG-20230705-WA0018.jpeg
IMG-20230705-WA0020.jpeg
IMG-20230705-WA0022.jpeg
IMG-20230705-WA0016.jpeg

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I can’t tell from the pictures. Give it a little more time and try for a full behind shot with tail up.

mustithecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What is the best time ? I thought I've heard at the newborn stage it's the easiest. I think they both are girls, the slit is pretty obvious at both

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If the slit is obvious, you have your answers. Often, it is difficult to tell in newborns.

mustithecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Another try, what are these, I think both girls? But one kitten has a much larger head right from the start, although their body size is the same.
IMG-20230710-WA0011.jpeg
IMG-20230710-WA0007.jpeg

Chainreaver

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When I had kittens, one of the girls also had a much larger head than both the other girl, and the boy. It's just genetics 😊

Peaches&Mango

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I also had similar, my girl was bigger in weight and size than both her brothers for most of the duration until one brother went to a new family at 14 weeks. She’s now smaller than her other brother we kept too

mustithecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the replays! Everything is great here...the kittens are super attached to each other, always cuddling together and mom is fantastic. She is kind and patient and also cuddeling them, loving them all the time.. I only never seen them poop or pee yet, is that normal??

mustithecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG-20230708-WA0017.jpeg
IMG-20230710-WA0003.jpeg

Wow that's great, I was afraid it was building up inside cause there belly's are so round. They are little fatties 🤣 they actually started "walking" already! Wiggeling but pretty fast they make it to the other side of their box. It's amazing 🙏