I'm Not Quite Ready to Feed the Plants! (My ankle is much better now!)

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry Ryan. It does suck. Remember when you were young and any length time seemed and eternity and now that you are older you wonder where the time goes? Your leg will be healed up in no time and you will be back out enjoying the summer before you know it .

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, Ryan, it's a shame it's going to take so long for your leg to heal completely. That really is a bummer.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Ryan that really sucks - but look on the bright side - at least with this "cast" you can't get cold toes. And not only that, it does give you a bigger Christmas stocking!!

4kids4cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about the long recovery
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Lots of {{{{Ryan}}}}} hugs.

I'll kiss it to make it feel better

Seriously.... you are young... maybe you will heal faster than they expect. Try taking vitamin E. It's supposed to help heal. I had my son take it when he broke his arm and he had his cast off earlier than expected.

Sending healing vibes.

Bobbie <---- who still thinks Ryan is pretty darn hot.....

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

I second that!
I third that!

Originally Posted by joecool

Why did you change the title to " im not scaring any plants"? Too suggestive?
Good question. Why Ryan, why?? And when did you change it anyway?? Has it been like that for a while and I'm just so unobservant that I didn't notice it?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
altho most of us can almost always think of others who are worse off than ourselves, i don't think that makes us any happier! the pain you feel is the only pain you know - you can have sympathy for those worse off, but it doesn't help your pain. here's hoping you'll be feeling better fast!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Wyan I decorated your "cast" I hope you likes it! I made it MANLY!

but really I'm sorry that you're in healing hell :/ but at least that is more time tospend with the Chasey-mungus!

also wanted to add.. at least you won't get that wierd and awful toecheese fungus in this cast, and you'll be able to bathe witout wearing a garbage bag on your leg *nods*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

hehe need any help bathing?
Are you implying an offer Spacy?
Originally Posted by joecool

Why did you change the title to " im not scaring any plants"? Too suggestive?
Yes, even though it was a joke, I was getting sick of seeing the original title I posted.

Linda, Linda, Chris, Bobbie, Laureen, Emma, Cindy, Trish, Lei, and babyharley thanks for trying to cheer me up. I'm using smilies today, so I must be okay. Nice color job on the cast Denise! I like the Danzig sticker!
I can even take a crack at myself today too. Here's the pink cast I promised.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats not pink!!! More of a magenta color. How is that cast for sleeping with??? Do you prop your foot up on a pillow???
That is one space age looking cast!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Thats not pink!!! More of a magenta color. How is that cast for sleeping with??? Do you prop your foot up on a pillow???
That is one space age looking cast!!
Isn't magenta a shade of pink?
I don't prop my foot up on a pillow anymore. Most of the swelling is gone down. It's pretty good to sleep with. It's more comfortable than the temp cast.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I can say is that I am glad this didn't happen during softball season. I don't think we'd survive that level of grouchiness.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

All I can say is that I am glad this didn't happen during softball season. I don't think we'd survive that level of grouchiness.
Oh NO!
Was I really that grouchy?
I am so glad this didn't happen during softball season though.