I'm Not Quite Ready to Feed the Plants! (My ankle is much better now!)

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay... banana hammock!!! LMAO oh my gosh...
...you guys, though I didn't get to see it, this is kinda funny I gotta admit
. But, you know, it's going a little bit far, you know? He hasn't posted in awhile and he deleted that picture, while you guys continue laughing. I know it's all good-humor, nothing intended to hurt anybody, and I don't think it has...but I seriously think you're making him feel, maybe, a little uncomfortable and/or annoyed or a little embarrassed?

Just a thought, I don't really know...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

. But, you know, it's going a little bit far, you know? He hasn't posted in awhile and he deleted that picture, while you guys continue laughing. I know it's all good-humor, nothing intended to hurt anybody, and I don't think it has...but I seriously think you're making him feel, maybe, a little uncomfortable and/or annoyed or a little embarrassed?

Absosmurfly not! I'm sitting here laughing about "testing" the edit option. Yep, it works.
Jilly knows what kind of smilie to expect for what I did...
Oh yeah and I would never wear a speedo.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

If the pic has been deleted it wouldn't show up in my temp files right?
Nope, it wouldn't. If you want to know what it was, SillyJilly pasted the body of a body builder onto my photo, complete with a red speedo.

You know, I'm not that much of a beefcake, so why perpetuate the myth right?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Nope, it wouldn't. If you want to know what it was, SillyJilly pasted the body of a body builder onto my photo, complete with a red speedo.
I saw the pic, I was just curious if I could dig it up on ya!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Three hours later I arrive at the thread that shows the color of your real cast.
This is funny
I forgot the "No Pants" thread was your surgery thread. I am a horrible person
Glad that you are O.K.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

I don't see him as the type to get embarrassed or uncomfortable!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Absosmurfly not! I'm sitting here laughing about "testing" the edit option. Yep, it works.
Jilly knows what kind of smilie to expect for what I did...
Oh yeah and I would never wear a speedo.
Oh you're just mad cuz everyone that saw that pic is going to be stalking you even more than they were before...
It'll please you to know I was thinking of putting you in a boxer type of short but none of the boxer models we standing straight forward like you were in the pic.... rather hard to work with a sideways model with crutches!!!! Start posing better in your photos!!!

You know, I'm not that much of a beefcake, so why perpetuate the myth right?
You can let us all dream though right??!!
No harm in that!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aaaw, Ryan where'd you put the picture? I was so looking forward to editing the colour of the banana hammock!! And to think you had all those rippling muscles under those clothes! Quit denying us women!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Aaaw, Ryan where'd you put the picture? I was so looking forward to editing the colour of the banana hammock!! And to think you had all those rippling muscles under those clothes! Quit denying us women!!
Rippling muscles? That's going to take some work ya' know!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh you're just mad cuz everyone that saw that pic is going to be stalking you even more than they were before...
It'll please you to know I was thinking of putting you in a boxer type of short but none of the boxer models we standing straight forward like you were in the pic.... rather hard to work with a sideways model with crutches!!!! Start posing better in your photos!!!

You can let us all dream though right??!!
No harm in that!
I'm the one that should be dreaming. You all give me way more attention than I deserve!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Correction, we all give you the serious ribbing that you DO deserve
'Tis true, 'tis true... My ribs would be black and blue if I got all the ribbing I deserved.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I don't see him as the type to get embarrassed or uncomfortable!
Yah, I know, I know...just checking
guess you're right. You're lucky he's got a good sense of humor.

Where's the picture, then??

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He deleted it so we women would stop stalking him. That, or he's adding a smaller banana hammock or bigger rippling muscles, I'm not sure which. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I went back to the clinic yesterday and got my temp cast taken off at last. The doctor showed me the X-rays. I didn't realize I had received four screws in my fibula. I thought it would be two. They look like wood screws, but are made out of titanium and so is the plate. Then the cast came off and I saw the long seam of staples in the side of my leg. I found both images a little unsettling. I'm going to have the plate and screws for the rest of my life unless it really bugs me.

I didn't get a solid cast. Instead, I got a molded/padded boot that has velcro straps and an adjustable hinge so I can begin moving my foot and very lightly applying pressure. It's supposed to take me 5 weeks to sort of walk with the crutches. I'm not happy about that. It still doesn't include any lateral articulation of my ankle. It's going to be a long recovery. I'm just not happy. I had other plans.

There was no color choice for the boot. It's black. I took a photo and photoshopped it pink and other colors. I was going to try tricking you all to cheer myself up, but it's not really working. Maybe I'll post them another time. I can take the boot off to bathe and move around my foot. It offers a quicker recovery time than just staying in a solid cast, but it's still supposed to be 6 months recovery from this. I'm never unaware that there are people worse off than me, but it's of little comfort right now. I'll cheer up another day.

Here's the real boot:

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Ryan...I am sending you all kinds of calm, healing vibes.
This too shall pass.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe you can applique some designs on it. Buy some decorative patches and hot glue them on.