I want a dragon egg!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i haven't had any problems... yours look like they might've had too many clicks?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not having problems either. Of course, I don't have any hatchlings at the moment, but my female split ended up maturing just fine. My other eggs are starting to crack, so hopefully they'll all be fine with maturing.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SOOOOOOOO...... I have a Chicken

Help my actual DRAGONS Hatch LOL!

They only have 2.5 days & they are not even cracking

Clickity click click

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone else been checking TJ's scroll every now and then to see if he has anymore of those new blue eggs yet?
I want to see them when they hatch.. but there haven't been anymore since the first two died.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

Has anyone else been checking TJ's scroll every now and then to see if he has anymore of those new blue eggs yet?
I want to see them when they hatch.. but there haven't been anymore since the first two died.

i just now looked...nothing new.

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ugh, I think my hatchlings are going to die. They each have less than .75 days left.. Two of them have had wings for a bit, one STILL doesn't!

Help! =( I'll click back if ya post your scroll too!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fiery

Whose scroll? I wanna see! =D
He's the one who created dragons and eggs. You can see his scroll here.

Originally Posted by laureen227

i just now looked...nothing new.
I wish he'd hurry up.. every now and then it'll pop into my head and I'll want to go check..

Originally Posted by Fiery

Ugh, I think my hatchlings are going to die. They each have less than .75 days left.. Two of them have had wings for a bit, one STILL doesn't!

Help! =( I'll click back if ya post your scroll too!
I'd wait till they only have a little time left, and if they're still hatchlings, freeze them. That's what I did with one of mine.. it had less than .20 days left, so I just froze him..

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lore

I do

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/67151

I must not be doing this thing right
Most of my things have 1. some odd days left... STILL no cracks in them... death is certianly what is in store for them. Bah.
Hon, go sign yourself up for dragonspam! Ill help you out when you get there! They're not going to make it! Also, put them on Gaia! Heres some links, it'll help!

http://community.livejournal.com/dragonspam/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/vie...php?t=11296853

first one is dragonspam, Im a mod there, the second one is the gaia guild. Im posting your eggs up in my post until they get put up by you!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm looking forward to my hatchlings maturing.. still hoping at least one of those splits is a male.. if not both.

Looks like you got a male, Laureen.. I'm starting to think my scroll is cursed or something.. and only giving me females. If I end up with two more females from these hatchlings, then I'll probably believe it for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ever since we can't put our eggs on here anymore, mine have had a heck of a time maturing. I have never had such a problem. Usually withing like 3 days they'll at least have a crack....
And it figues, the sex I need of the vine one and the white one, were what my frozen hatchlings are.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Looks like you got a male, Laureen..
question, tho - i ended up w/another black male... so i froze it. abandoning it wasn't even a listed option. so, how do you abandon a hatchling - or can you only abandon eggs?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Ever since we can't put our eggs on here anymore, mine have had a heck of a time maturing. I have never had such a problem. Usually withing like 3 days they'll at least have a crack....
And it figues, the sex I need of the vine one and the white one, were what my frozen hatchlings are.
I've noticed that also.. I've said it a few times, but Dragonspam really does help out if you post daily.

Originally Posted by laureen227

question, tho - i ended up w/another black male... so i froze it. abandoning it wasn't even a listed option. so, how do you abandon a hatchling - or can you only abandon eggs?
Really? I've seen several abandoned hatchlings.. I even just went to my account actions for one of my hatchlings and I had "abandon" as an option. You can still abandon them when they start maturing, right? Had it started to mature?

I'm not sure what my black hatchling is yet, but I want a male.. so I would have taken it..

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Had it started to mature?

I'm not sure what my black hatchling is yet, but I want a male.. so I would have taken it..
it was close enough it had a gender... oh, & it had wings, too.