I want a dragon egg!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

One finally grew up! And since the other one gets frozen as a hatchling, I wonder if this means we can start stealing these new eggs now? I bet they're going to go fast and be hard to get for a while.
i tried to go look, got 'database error' - got the same thing trying to look at my own scroll!!!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i tried to go look, got 'database error' - got the same thing trying to look at my own scroll!!!
Weird.. it's working for me, and I'm trying to get eggs.. people must be waiting for the new ones, they're abandoning eggs left and right.. I just got two new splits!

Missed out on a silver, gold, and paper though.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Weird.. it's working for me, and I'm trying to get eggs.. people must be waiting for the new ones, they're abandoning eggs left and right.. I just got two new splits!

Missed out on a silver, gold, and paper though.
it's working, now. congrats on the splits - may one of them turn out male!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

it's working, now. congrats on the splits - may one of them turn out male!
Thanks, I'm hoping so!

And I just missed out on a new egg!!!

Edit: nevermind, I just got one of the new eggs! And a third split!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got 3 skywing eggs! May there be a male and female!!

there is female white dragons but they're not that common, I had gotten 3 white eggs all right next to each other and when the first one turned out to be male and the second a female I gave the other one away! So it does happen, I think it just takes time! Mine are also a breeding pair so if anyone needs whites every 7 days they spit out a new one! My splits are breeding pairs also! (along with most of the rest)

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

there is female white dragons but they're not that common, I had gotten 3 white eggs all right next to each other and when the first one turned out to be male and the second a female I gave the other one away! So it does happen, I think it just takes time! Mine are also a breeding pair so if anyone needs whites every 7 days they spit out a new one! My splits are breeding pairs also! (along with most of the rest)
you are UNBELIEVABLY lucky - all of the golds, silvers - & now TWO of the new ones!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow, I had a hard time getting ahold of one of the Skywings.. I was shocked when it came up with the different posting codes.
I would have tried to get more, but splits kept coming up/being abandoned, so I grabbed as many as I could (three).. still trying for a male - I've had five splits so far, all female. Everyone else is getting their first split egg as a male, it seems.

I have a white hatchling and I'm waiting for it to mature so I can see what it is.. if it's not a female then I'll probably just give it away. So if anyone needs a male white dragon, let me know and you can have it if that's what it is.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

you are UNBELIEVABLY lucky - all of the golds, silvers - & now TWO of the new ones!
Actually 3! Im starting to feel bad that I seem to have trigger happy fingers! Which is why I normally give everything away to people who have a hard time getting the rares! I abandoned all 4 silvers tonight for people! The chicken and gold I have were suppose to go to scruffy765 and she kept telling me to hold them for her... yeah Ill hold them... and then they'll grow up!! Whoops! Now what am I gonna name them??

Wow, I had a hard time getting ahold of one of the Skywings.. I was shocked when it came up with the different posting codes.
I would have tried to get more, but splits kept coming up/being abandoned, so I grabbed as many as I could (three).. still trying for a male - I've had five splits so far, all female. Everyone else is getting their first split egg as a male, it seems.

I have a white hatchling and I'm waiting for it to mature so I can see what it is.. if it's not a female then I'll probably just give it away. So if anyone needs a male white dragon, let me know and you can have it if that's what it is.
They do have different posting codes thingys, and I kepts getting a proxy check which screwed everything up for me! It was ticking me off, then I got lucky!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Actually 3! Im starting to feel bad that I seem to have trigger happy fingers! Which is why I normally give everything away to people who have a hard time getting the rares! I abandoned all 4 silvers tonight for people! The chicken and gold I have were suppose to go to scruffy765 and she kept telling me to hold them for her... yeah Ill hold them... and then they'll grow up!! Whoops! Now what am I gonna name them??

They do have different posting codes thingys, and I kepts getting a proxy check which screwed everything up for me! It was ticking me off, then I got lucky!
I kept getting the "this egg has already been taken" message and gave up after a while.. then I randomly came back and refreshed the cave entrance page and saw one, so I clicked really fast and got it.
Maybe I'll be able to grab a few more when I can get eggs again.

I actually came across a silver egg that was already cracking in the Abandoned page, but couldn't have anymore eggs.. argh! If you ever have any golds or silvers that you don't want, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to take them..
I don't have any golds, and I need a female silver.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If you ever have any golds or silvers that you don't want, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to take them..
Wish I could help you. I've tried breeding my silver and gold dragons with their mating pair and with various other dragons, but I've yet to be successful. They either won't go near each other, or don't produce an egg. I've pretty much given up on bothering. I just went and tried breeding 2 silvers....nothing. I tried a silver with a gold... again, nothing.

I don't know what the secret is, but you would think that after all of my tries since I started collecting dragons that I'd be successfull at least one time!?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I kept getting the "this egg has already been taken" message and gave up after a while.. then I randomly came back and refreshed the cave entrance page and saw one, so I clicked really fast and got it.
Maybe I'll be able to grab a few more when I can get eggs again.

I actually came across a silver egg that was already cracking in the Abandoned page, but couldn't have anymore eggs.. argh! If you ever have any golds or silvers that you don't want, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to take them..
That was my silver that I abandoned! It was cracking nicely when I abandoned it! I actually gave it up because there was a hatchling that was abandoned that only had 8 hours left so I was going to take it but had to lighten the load so it would let me, then the darn magi hatchling was gone! I couldn't believe it, so I stole another skywing and called it a day! When I get new ones Ill let you know so you can have them!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i bred my white/silver - got a white egg... bred my splits & got a split egg, which you can have, Holly, if none of yours work out.
glitch - you need to let us know when you're going to abandon silvers!
i still need a silver male & a white female... got a fog hatchling & egg right now, looking for a male. then, of course, now there are the skywings!
maybe having them now will make the silvers & golds more prevalent?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Wish I could help you. I've tried breeding my silver and gold dragons with their mating pair and with various other dragons, but I've yet to be successful. They either won't go near each other, or don't produce an egg. I've pretty much given up on bothering. I just went and tried breeding 2 silvers....nothing. I tried a silver with a gold... again, nothing.

I don't know what the secret is, but you would think that after all of my tries since I started collecting dragons that I'd be successfull at least one time!?
Well thanks! That's kind of weird though. I've tried breeding a few of my females with my silver male, but none of them have worked. I have a feeling I wouldn't get a silver egg right away if it did work, but I think it's worth a try. If you try again and it works, feel free to let me know.

That was my silver that I abandoned! It was cracking nicely when I abandoned it! I actually gave it up because there was a hatchling that was abandoned that only had 8 hours left so I was going to take it but had to lighten the load so it would let me, then the darn magi hatchling was gone! I couldn't believe it, so I stole another skywing and called it a day! When I get new ones Ill let you know so you can have them!
Really? I saw it and was wondering who would be abandoning a silver egg that was starting to crack.
I wanted it so bad, I clicked for the fun of it but it said it was already taken.
Thanks, I'd like to have some if you get more!

well, i bred my white/silver - got a white egg... bred my splits & got a split egg, which you can have, Holly, if none of yours work out.
Awesome! I'm hoping I'll get at least one male out of the three splits I got last night.. but if I get all females again (that will make eight!!) then I'll take yours if you don't want it.

Edit: I just tried breeding a female with my silver male, and got an egg from it.. a pink one!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Edit: I just tried breeding a female with my silver male, and got an egg from it.. a pink one!
yeah - bred my white to my silver female... got a white egg.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay as soon as these skywings hatch Ill be on the look out for new silver eggs (as always) because you know I cant resist that beautiful glow! *coughsIHAVEAGOLD* that needs somewhere to go..

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

yeah - bred my white to my silver female... got a white egg.
Haha, I kind of had a feeling that I wouldn't get a silver if I actually got an egg from it.

*coughsIHAVEAGOLD* that needs somewhere to go..
I want it!! If I didn't have five eggs..
I suppose I could drop the pink one, but I'd still have four..

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Haha, I kind of had a feeling that I wouldn't get a silver if I actually got an egg from it.

I want it!! If I didn't have five eggs..
I suppose I could drop the pink one, but I'd still have four..

well, i dropped my white to grab the skywing, but missed it... so i can get the gold [or at least try to!]...

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yaay, the black that I got from you Laureen just grew wings.. and it's a male! Now I have a male and female.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Yaay, the black that I got from you Laureen just grew wings.. and it's a male! Now I have a male and female.
congratulations! my new fog is also a male - so i have a pair of those!