I want a dragon egg!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally saw some falls today.. haven't gotten any yet.. going to try though!

Also, can't wait to try breeding summers..

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

Falls are harder to get now because mostly everyone is aware of them. But if you sucesssfuly breed a Summer 99% chance you'll get a Fall egg.
I kinda figured.. I keep trying and haven't had any luck yet.

I tried breeding my summers with some of my other dragons and didn't get any fall eggs out of it.. just an egg that will hatch into what the other dragon was, so I abandoned them. Maybe I'll try breeding my summers together next time.

Edit: nevermind, I just managed to snag a fall egg.
Hoping to get another one sometime soon to go along with it. Feel free to give it some clicky love.

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I found out how to get a sick dragon.

First, get a hatchling with several views and under 6 days old. Then kill it under "actions".You will see a gravestone. Go to actions again and hit revive. If you are lucky he/she will come to life and be a sick hatchling.

Even if you know how to do it chances of it happening are still slim, but it can occur. If you get it to work please PM me.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

I think I found out how to get a sick dragon.

First, get a hatchling with several views and under 6 days old. Then kill it under "actions".You will see a gravestone. Go to actions again and hit revive. If you are lucky he/she will come to life and be a sick hatchling.

Even if you know how to do it chances of it happening are still slim, but it can occur. If you get it to work please PM me.
Hmm.. interesting.
I will have to try that out soon!

celeste8540

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They're pretty neat looking, I managed to grab 2 of them, I'm gonna aim for one more while I'm still feeling like an insomniac.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're still dropping and may be so for 3 days like the Halloween ones were. I snagged one. I want my second though. XD

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bred my two summers today (since both of my falls are male) and got a winter egg! Yaay!

Also, kind of sad that I missed the Christmas eggs, but hoping maybe there are some still out? I saw an abandoned one in the cave but wasn't fast enough.

Edit: I just bred two dragons and the egg that came out of it is soft? Has anyone else had this happen before? Not too sure why it is. This is what it says:

The shell of the egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it.

But the egg image still looks the same? I don't get it.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

I bred my two summers today (since both of my falls are male) and got a winter egg! Yaay!

Also, kind of sad that I missed the Christmas eggs, but hoping maybe there are some still out? I saw an abandoned one in the cave but wasn't fast enough.

Edit: I just bred two dragons and the egg that came out of it is soft? Has anyone else had this happen before? Not too sure why it is. This is what it says:

The shell of the egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it.

But the egg image still looks the same? I don't get it.
I've picked up soft eggs before... ppl have always claimed that 'hiding' them for a day then bringing them out to be clicked or what not hardens them?

I have no idea, I always just put them right out on LJ and let them be clicked just like I did any other egg & I never had any die on me & the next time I checked on it the message had gone away...

Anyone get a 'Leetle Tree' ?
http://dragcave.net/user/silentlore

Doesnt log clicks or views... its just a leetle tree... I only hope since it never grows up... it doesnt take up an egg slot. It's cute tho

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lore

I've picked up soft eggs before... ppl have always claimed that 'hiding' them for a day then bringing them out to be clicked or what not hardens them?

I have no idea, I always just put them right out on LJ and let them be clicked just like I did any other egg & I never had any die on me & the next time I checked on it the message had gone away...

Anyone get a 'Leetle Tree' ?
http://dragcave.net/user/silentlore

Doesnt log clicks or views... its just a leetle tree... I only hope since it never grows up... it doesnt take up an egg slot. It's cute tho
I looked earlier and the part about being soft was gone, and since it was an egg that I didn't really want, I just abandoned it.

I noticed the "leetle tree" ones yesterday but missed when I tried to click them.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like I'm reviving this.. or attempting to.. once again.

But only because I noticed something interesting. Someone on DS gave me a link to this emergency dragon posting site.. and you can see all the eggs/hatchlings that need clicked in a box, and go through and click them all.. and there's an autumn hatchling there as I type this? Wonder how that happened?