I want a dragon egg!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

I'm new to this dragon cave thing. I got some eggs and one hatchling that it said had been abandoned. I posted a link in my siggy. What do I do now?
hope that they grow up healthy!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

I'm new to this dragon cave thing. I got some eggs and one hatchling that it said had been abandoned. I posted a link in my siggy. What do I do now?
You can also make accounts and post them on GaiaOnline and Dragonspam.

I'm kind of surprised to see this thread come back to life.. not that I'm complaining or anything.
I'm still loving this dragon thing. : D

Hopefully my seasonal eggs will hatch soon.. maybe tomorrow?
I've also noticed, by viewing some of my older dragons, that some of the eggs they produced and got picked up by others didn't get taken care of, so they died.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Cracking Egg is also a good site to have your eggs on. Gotta read the rules though about the posting and I believe the owner is still on a brief hiatus until the 20th. Still, worth checking out.

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah i saw, but im not going for one, there might be a chance the Summer ones when bred in Fall, will produce a fall egg, eliminating all that time try to snag one in the cave.

Just thought of something funny, it would be cool if someone made a Chicken-dragon!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

Yeah i saw, but im not going for one, there might be a chance the Summer ones when bred in Fall, will produce a fall egg, eliminating all that time try to snag one in the cave.

Just thought of something funny, it would be cool if someone made a Chicken-dragon!
I don't think you can breed summer ones now.. I haven't even been seeing any sort of seasonal eggs out. I tried breeding my two summers earlier and the male doesn't show up in the breeding list. =/ Guess it's a good thing I snagged a couple when I did.

Still trying for the new vines and blacks, but no luck. I did get two green dino eggs though, yaay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so hard to get eggs these days...not like when I first started...lol

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

It's so hard to get eggs these days...not like when I first started...lol
I agree.. maybe because so many more people have started doing it now? I get a lot of eggs through breeding mine, but I still try getting newer ones and ones I don't have/want more of and haven't gotten through breeding in the cave. I got pretty lucky yesterday and grabbed two dinos and a chicken egg.. and this morning I got my hands on a silver.. hoping for a female this time.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need a male silver to complete my collection...what ever will I do after that? lol

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I need a male silver to complete my collection...what ever will I do after that? lol
All I've gotten are male silvers so far.. I'm hoping this egg might be a female.

Looks like you don't have and gold, stones, reds, paper, blacks, the new vines and blacks, and seasonal eggs.. though summer isn't out anymore and we can't breed the ones we have.
Oh, and dragons and chickens. Unless you're just not interested in any of those.

I'm hoping those Christmas ones will come out this year so I can get a couple.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

All I've gotten are male silvers so far.. I'm hoping this egg might be a female.

Looks like you don't have and gold, stones, reds, paper, blacks, the new vines and blacks, and seasonal eggs.. though summer isn't out anymore and we can't breed the ones we have.
Oh, and dragons and chickens. Unless you're just not interested in any of those.

I'm hoping those Christmas ones will come out this year so I can get a couple.
Yeah I only collect ones I think are pretty. lol
Except the vine ones, that started as an accident...I was new to it and didn't want to kill it after it hatched. So I got her a boyfriend...well, two actually. Another accident. lol
I wanted a weather egg but I haven't seen one in a while.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

I was the opposite. The first silver I had was a male. Then it was weeks and weeks before I managed to get another one, and it was a female. And then every single silver I was getting turned out to be female.

I didn't realize the sprite was different for males and females. I asked at the dragon cave if they had discontinued the initial dragon style of the first silver dragon that I had. That's when I found out that there are 2 different dragon sprites representing the gender for that particular dragon.

Glitch gave me a silver egg which hatched into a male dragon. So now I have 2 silver males and about 5 or 6 females.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tutti_bella

I helped clicked the eggs!

I am not sure if we are still allowed to post dragon eggs in our siggie .. but I guess we are.
no, we're not - link to scroll or eggs only.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah I only collect ones I think are pretty. lol
Except the vine ones, that started as an accident...I was new to it and didn't want to kill it after it hatched. So I got her a boyfriend...well, two actually. Another accident. lol
I wanted a weather egg but I haven't seen one in a while.
I'm not too crazy about some of them, but I'd like to try to have them all, so I got a couple of some of the others anyways. I'm trying to get bigger numbers in the harder to find ones.

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I was the opposite. The first silver I had was a male. Then it was weeks and weeks before I managed to get another one, and it was a female. And then every single silver I was getting turned out to be female.

I didn't realize the sprite was different for males and females. I asked at the dragon cave if they had discontinued the initial dragon style of the first silver dragon that I had. That's when I found out that there are 2 different dragon sprites representing the gender for that particular dragon.

Glitch gave me a silver egg which hatched into a male dragon. So now I have 2 silver males and about 5 or 6 females.
That's how it was with my splits, I kept only getting females, so I started abandoning them, and got three new split eggs and I was away when they were close to maturing, and when I came back, I had three males.

Hoping my eggs hatch soon, but I seem to be getting less clicks on Dragonspam over the last couple days.
Hopefully that'll change today.

(Could have swore I posted this yesterday, maybe I just clicked preview and thought it posted.
)

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a gold that has 1.some odd days left that doesnt even have wings yet
*eep*

http://dragcave.net/user/silentlore

course... if its a male I'm going to abandon it

LOL! I need a female one

Anyone know WHAT happened to the seasonal dragons? I only got my 1 summer & I have not seen any come up since... I know the egg description... & I have not seen them... what happened?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lore

I have a gold that has 1.some odd days left that doesnt even have wings yet
*eep*

http://dragcave.net/user/silentlore

course... if its a male I'm going to abandon it

LOL! I need a female one

Anyone know WHAT happened to the seasonal dragons? I only got my 1 summer & I have not seen any come up since... I know the egg description... & I have not seen them... what happened?
Wow, was it a male? I would have liked that to go with my female.
I haven't been lucky with getting anymore golds.

I think since summer's over now, the summer dragons are gone, and I haven't seen any of the fall ones, though I think it was mentioned in earlier posts that the falls had been released?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I don't know about anyone else.. but I seem to be getting lucky with the eggs I'm getting in the cave and breeding lately.. I just got a paper egg yesterday, and another one a short while ago. I also got two silvers, and the hatchling that I currently have from breeding (still hasn't started maturing though).

Still not having luck with breeding and getting the new blacks and greens though. And I wish the fall eggs were out.. because I never see them. =/