I want a dragon egg!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

well, besides those 2, i also have Firefox [the browser, not the cat,
]
I have Firefox on my windows desktop, but I hardly ever use it since I got this one.
I noticed all your cats have computer-related names.. it's awesome.

(Ever notice how completely off-topic these threads go once you and I start talking?
)

As I was saying.. I have four new eggs, help them out everyone!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lore

WOO! I got a 2 colored one!
Awesome! You should post a link to your scroll in your siggy instead of to a single egg so we can help hatch all of them.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

Awesome! You should post a link to your scroll in your siggy instead of to a single egg so we can help hatch all of them.
I just did it... I only had the orange one... because I was embarrased of my 2 dead ones...
... I have the link with all of them now

Clickity click click away

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I noticed all your cats have computer-related names.. it's awesome.
aww, thanks! yeah, i read Pixel's name in a book & liked it. since i got a pair, i had to find a 'companion' name - Mouse was blue, so that was a good choice for her.
makes it a bit easier to name new kitties when you have a theme!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just did it... I only had the orange one... because I was embarrased of my 2 dead ones...
... I have the link with all of them now

Clickity click click away
I wouldn't worry about the dead ones too much, they'll disappear. You could end up with more dead ones by not showing your scroll to get clicks and views.

aww, thanks! yeah, i read Pixel's name in a book & liked it. since i got a pair, i had to find a 'companion' name - Mouse was blue, so that was a good choice for her.
makes it a bit easier to name new kitties when you have a theme!
Haha, that's so awesome.. I'd like to be able to come up with a cool theme for kitty names someday!
A computer theme is a good choice.

Edit: I never knew if you bred two of your dragons, you could keep the egg when you're at the limit (four).. now I have five eggs!
I'd like to try to breed one of my females with my silver male, but six eggs would be a lot.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Edit: I never knew if you bred two of your dragons, you could keep the egg when you're at the limit (four).. now I have five eggs!
I'd like to try to breed one of my females with my silver male, but six eggs would be a lot.
i attempted to breed my silver to my white, but no results.
when i tried the same thing [earlier] w/my red & orange [b4 i had a red female] i got a red egg... that's where my red female came from. like you, i had 4 eggs at the time, so ended up w/5.
you can always abandon one of them & someone else will raise it instead. doesn't have to be the bred egg you abandon, either.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i attempted to breed my silver to my white, but no results.
when i tried the same thing [earlier] w/my red & orange [b4 i had a red female] i got a red egg... that's where my red female came from. like you, i had 4 eggs at the time, so ended up w/5.
you can always abandon one of them & someone else will raise it instead. doesn't have to be the bred egg you abandon, either.
I've tried breeding my black female and, just now, one of my pink females, with my silver male.. but neither worked. The black one "wouldn't go near" the male, and the pink one "wasn't too interested".. I was hoping to get a silver!

I thought about abandoning one, but I want both of the splits, and I'm hoping for the orange and black eggs to be males since my adults are female. I was going to abandon the red one that I got from breeding, but I decided to keep it since I've never done it before.
I kind of like the red dragons anyways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bred my orange and my silver and got an orange...I need a female orange, but is it so extensive that if my orange one is a female, will she not breed with her "father?"
I tried breeding my two color for you but they produced no egg. At least it didn't say they wouldn't go near each other...lol

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, scratch trying to breed them again...the breed option is gone....does it ever come back??? I was so excited to breed them, with female 2 colors being rare but now......

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOOOOH!!!!! I ALMOST have my FIRST one! My small egg has cracks in it!

Help it HATCH

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Well, scratch trying to breed them again...the breed option is gone....does it ever come back??? I was so excited to breed them, with female 2 colors being rare but now......
Yeah, the breed option will come back, it just takes a while. I bred my two red dragons yesterday, so the breed option isn't there for now. I think it was mentioned that it takes seven days (a week) to come back? Maybe I'm wrong though.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my split hatchling started maturing.. and it's another female! I know they're supposed to be rare, but I don't need three of them! Apparently I'm not supposed to have a male split (I'm also having a hard time getting a female white dragon). Hopefully one of those eggs will hatch into a male.

It's up for grabs if you want it Laureen. Just let me know.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

So my split hatchling started maturing.. and it's another female! I know they're supposed to be rare, but I don't need three of them! Apparently I'm not supposed to have a male split (I'm also having a hard time getting a female white dragon). Hopefully one of those eggs will hatch into a male.

It's up for grabs if you want it Laureen. Just let me know.
well, mine hasn't come out of the egg yet! besides - right now i have 4 eggs, so can't take on any new ones

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The breed option will come back in 7 days, you can only breed them once a week! Which is alright with me! If you guys dont mind would you click on the dragon part of my siggy and click my hatchling and eggs?? Im getting ready to post everyones scrolls up again!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I have the same problem. I will take a female if you want to get rid of one. I have a white hatchling that has .06 days left to mature, and it hasn't grown wings yet! I'm worried I'll have to freeze it....How long should I wait? I don't want any dead ones.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

well, mine hasn't come out of the egg yet! besides - right now i have 4 eggs, so can't take on any new ones
Okay. Lets wait and see what yours is, and if you want one of my two eggs, you can have one then.
(After I see if there's a male, of course!
)

Originally Posted by glitch

The breed option will come back in 7 days, you can only breed them once a week! Which is alright with me! If you guys dont mind would you click on the dragon part of my siggy and click my hatchling and eggs?? Im getting ready to post everyones scrolls up again!
Clicked!
Mine need a little clicky love too.. I have five at the moment.

(How do you keep getting all the golden eggs?!
)

Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Yeah I have the same problem. I will take a female if you want to get rid of one. I have a white hatchling that has .06 days left to mature, and it hasn't grown wings yet! I'm worried I'll have to freeze it....How long should I wait? I don't want any dead ones.
I froze my second white male because he hardly had any time left and just grew his wings, so I'd freeze it if I was you.

You can have her if you like, I'll be off and on for a while this morning and early afternoon, but after that, I'll be around the computer most of the day I think.
Do you have IM? If not, send a PM and we'll pick a time. I've never done this before.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a little bit more & I'll have a something... is that little egg a little dragon... or do I have a whammy & its a chicken?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Just a little bit more & I'll have a something... is that little egg a little dragon... or do I have a whammy & its a chicken?
The small eggs are chickens. It took me forever to get one.. I think they're kind of cute.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What the heck??? Is anyone else having problems with their hatchlings maturing?? I lost 2 hatchlings this morning while I was out running errands...I thought they had plenty of views, etc to mature, and they didn't, they died!
I have never had a problem with any of them dying! I guess I'm going to freeze my remaining hatchling like I had to do with my other one, cuz it's not showing promising signs of maturing. And it's also a bummer because my white was a female, and I was waiting for a female, and I had to freeze her, and she became a female after I froze her, of course.