I want a dragon egg!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i tried, but couldn't on DS - said i needed email addresses? is there another way? also, are you the same username on Gaia?
It does??

I tried adding you, so we'll see if that works, if not, I'll play around with it.

I added you on Gaia, my username is roughlandingholly.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

It does??

I tried adding you, so we'll see if that works, if not, I'll play around with it.

I added you on Gaia, my username is roughlandingholly.
Oh my god I did to know that was you! I was just confused!! I can't believe that slipped my mind!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Oh my god I did to know that was you! I was just confused!! I can't believe that slipped my mind!
Haha, it's okay, I do that too sometimes.

Oh, and I just got another split egg, lets hope this one turns out to be a male.. I don't need a third female!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Haha, it's okay, I do that too sometimes.

Oh, and I just got another split egg, lets hope this one turns out to be a male.. I don't need a third female!
if it's a female, i'd be interested!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

if it's a female, i'd be interested!
I'll keep that in mind.

We could set up a.. hatchling drop..

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I'm surprised this thread has been dead for so long.

Anyways, my split egg needs a little help.. it only has a little over a day left to hatch. I posted on Dragonspam earlier so that's helping a bit.

Click

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow, I'm surprised this thread has been dead for so long.

Anyways, my split egg needs a little help.. it only has a little over a day left to hatch. I posted on Dragonspam earlier so that's helping a bit.

Click
I stuck it in my sig at the art site. I grew up your white one, and am still working on the red one.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I stuck it in my sig at the art site. I grew up your white one, and am still working on the red one.
Thanks! It hatched!

I'm glad the red one is female since my other is male. Too bad all of my white ones are males. Hopefully this split will be male.. I seem to be having a hard time with getting female white dragons and male splits.

Also, Laureen, if my split turns out to be a female and you still want one, let me know!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Also, Laureen, if my split turns out to be a female and you still want one, let me know!
i will - if the one i just got happens to be male, that is!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i will - if the one i just got happens to be male, that is!
Well you could still have it if it is, since it may start maturing a while before yours.

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just got an egg a few minutes ago that said, "This egg is sitting in a patch of grass and small flowers even though there's no sun in the cave" Is this one of the rare ones or a common one? I'm new to this!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fuzzles

I just got an egg a few minutes ago that said, "This egg is sitting in a patch of grass and small flowers even though there's no sun in the cave" Is this one of the rare ones or a common one? I'm new to this!
no, it's not a rare one - it'll be a vine dragon - there's one on my scroll, Kudzulian.
btw - we can't have the eggs or dragons in our sigs. if you click on the dragon section of my sig, it'll take you to my scroll...

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ahh, I thought we could have one dragon or egg per person in our sig. At least the first portion of that forum rules page said that, has that changed? If so, I will remove it.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fuzzles

Ahh, I thought we could have one dragon or egg per person in our sig. At least the first portion of that forum rules page said that, has that changed? If so, I will remove it.
yeah, it changed. here's the pertinent thread: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169495
go here to get a dragon sig that you can link to your scroll: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169494
they're about 1/2 way down the page.
join dragonspam & Gaia to get more views for your eggs & hatchlings. that's what i did - they're not growing up quite as quickly, but i haven't had one die on me yet
!

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Okay Kernil, me and my buddy decided we were gonna grow up your red hatchling since it was so low on time and we did!!!
oh my goodness! Thank you so much Glitch!

I haven't been on for a while, and haven't checked my dragons in even longer, so I totally forgot about my little red! aaah!

Haha, a lesson for me, I don't think I'll be adopting any more for a while since I can't count on them growing up anymore....maybe sometime when I will have the time to post them on all the dragon sites mentioned, I'll continue with my collection

Thanks again guys for helping my little ones along! Gave all yours another click

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY! I finally joined in on the fun & nabbed me an egg
I hope I can do well with it.

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for letting me know I couldn't have an egg on here! I just picked up a silver one a few minutes ago. Woot!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a black egg, even though I got one way back when I started.. and I got another split.. so if my split hatchling is a female, I have another chance for a male!

I've been seeing several dino eggs lately, and I keep missing them all.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I got a black egg, even though I got one way back when I started.. and I got another split.. so if my split hatchling is a female, I have another chance for a male!

I've been seeing several dino eggs lately, and I keep missing them all.
see, i'm not interested in the dinos. i want a male silver, a male & female gold - basically, a breeding pair of all of the dragons. not interested in the chickens, either.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so from the soft shelled purple egg, is that where the female purple dragons come from? Not to ruin it from myself... but its my process of elimination...