I want a dragon egg!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just noticed my white hatchling has under a day to finish maturing!

Help please! Clicky looove

Edit: Nevermind, I froze it as a hatchling because I wasn't sure if it would mature soon enough or not.

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay! My dragon lives! ^_^

Where is Dragon spam anyway? I don't think I get enough clicks on my LJ or myspace or facebook...

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i got a silver! i got a silver!
Congrats! I got one too! YAY!!

Originally Posted by Fiery

Yay! My dragon lives! ^_^

Where is Dragon spam anyway? I don't think I get enough clicks on my LJ or myspace or facebook...
Sending you to dragonspam! Click on this and sign up for livejournal!
http://community.livejournal.com/dragonspam/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a few when I got back from vacation. I got a white one, hoping it will not be another male. lol I have 2 males already. I wish we could trade adults....

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I got a few when I got back from vacation. I got a white one, hoping it will not be another male. lol I have 2 males already. I wish we could trade adults....
I know how you feel, my first white egg was a male, and I got another, and it turned out to be a male, but I froze it. I recently got another white egg, so hopefully this one is a female.

Also, if you could give my eggs/hatchlings a few clicks, it may help a bit.. it's taking so much longer to hatch and mature them now that we can't have them in our signatures, and even though I use Dragonspam and Gaia and stuff, it's still taking a long time.. my pink hatchling only has a little over a day left and it doesn't even have wings yet..

I've been getting eggs a lot slower now that it takes so long.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

my pink hatchling only has a little over a day left and it doesn't even have wings yet..

I put your 2 hatchlings on my homepage and refreshed the page a couple hundred times and now your pink one has wings.

I also put them in my signature at the art site where I post so they should get lots of views there, because I post lots there, lol. They should have no problems growing up now

If it weren't for the fact that I can post my eggs and hatchlings at the art site, I wouldn't be bothering with them anymore. Now that you can't post them here and watch them hatch and grow and get views automatically, it seems pointless to keep on doing it.

EDIT: Ok your pink one is grown up and your purple one has wings now.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know how you feel, my first white egg was a male, and I got another, and it turned out to be a male, but I froze it. I recently got another white egg, so hopefully this one is a female.

Also, if you could give my eggs/hatchlings a few clicks, it may help a bit.. it's taking so much longer to hatch and mature them now that we can't have them in our signatures, and even though I use Dragonspam and Gaia and stuff, it's still taking a long time.. my pink hatchling only has a little over a day left and it doesn't even have wings yet..

Whats your name on dragonspam?? I dont think Ive seen you post there before, You gotta post daily in order for them to get clicks everyday!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went through and clicked on each and every egg in the scrolls
I found an emergency dragon is Kernils scroll so I have it posted at dragonspam and also at gaia! It only has .23 days left!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay Kernil, me and my buddy decided we were gonna grow up your red hatchling since it was so low on time and we did!!!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Whats your name on dragonspam?? I dont think Ive seen you post there before, You gotta post daily in order for them to get clicks everyday!
Pyrochiichan. We're on each other's friend list, and you've commented on my posts several times.

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Ok, I managed to get your 2 hatchlings grown up
Thank you!

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's too bad that we can't just make like a mass website to post all our eggs on.. it would take a few minutes to load but it would save us the trouble of clicking on so many different scrolls and stuff, just for the views!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Pyrochiichan. We're on each other's friend list, and you've commented on my posts several times.

Thank you!
i'm going to add you to my list 'kay? i'm laureen227 @ dragonspam & @ Gaia [i have no imagination
]

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

You're welcome. I put your white one in my sig at the art site so it will hatch. And I will put your red one in there tomorrow. If I put it in today it will go soft and die.
Oh thanks! I just noticed it's starting to crack a little.

Originally Posted by laureen227

i'm going to add you to my list 'kay? i'm laureen227 @ dragonspam & @ Gaia [i have no imagination
]
Go for it.
I haven't been on DS today so I'll add you when I do. I'll find you on Gaia and add you to my friends while I'm at it.
Don't worry, I use the same few names for different accounts.. if they're taken already, I always have to find something else that will work.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Go for it.
I haven't been on DS today so I'll add you when I do. I'll find you on Gaia and add you to my friends while I'm at it.
Don't worry, I use the same few names for different accounts.. if they're taken already, I always have to find something else that will work.
i tried, but couldn't on DS - said i needed email addresses? is there another way? also, are you the same username on Gaia?