How many of us have a tattoo?

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i have 3. all butterflies, ones on my ankle, foot and upper back...i hate getting tattoos too but ill probably get more!!! i also have 17 piercings...anyone elese have piercings???? -jenny

kitkatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by <3baci-n-system
i have 3. all butterflies, ones on my ankle, foot and upper back...i hate getting tattoos too but ill probably get more!!! i also have 17 piercings...anyone elese have piercings???? -jenny
I've had my ears pierced 5 times but one set of holes closed up on me, so four times. I had my nose done but I got a really bad sinus infection and my doctor recommended that I not wear it because I am forever blowing my nose, so I don't wear it (I also have a very short nose and my glasses were always hitting it). Thats all for me.

My best friend has her ears done 6 times, a nose ring, belly button, eyebrow, tongue and she had her lip done but it agravated her so much she took it out.

Where are yours? I can't think of enough places for 17!!

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I said it before on here a little back, but I have my belly button, tongue, rook, and 2 in each lobe (used to be 3 but they closed) my first holes used to be gauged to a 2, but lots of bad stuff happened to say the least and it ended up in a bloody yucky mess, and closed up to a 14. For anyone that doesn't know what a rook is, this is it. It hurt about 500 times worse then anything else, and the girl that went before me had every imagineable piercing (yes, EVERY) she got her rook done before me, she walked out and said it even hurt more then her nipples!

It hurt so bad, I couldn't sleep on that side for over 4 months! But it is just sooo cute, next I want my conch.

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.....i also have 17 piercings...anyone elese have piercings???? -jenny
Wow 17 is alot! I have 2 in each earlobe, but in the future I want a cartilage, another in each earlobe, a labret and possibly an eyebrow.

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well i have two in each eyebrow, 6 in one ear,5 in the other, my labret and bellybutton oh my tounge, i guess that makes 18!!! i used to have the rook thing but i lost the ball and it turned in my ear n closed up, i had my first 2 holes gauged out to a 2 too once, but stupid me took them out for a boyfriend (i got diamonds, but im still mad i took em out i dont think i could stretch them out again!) and i still want more. my mom calls me swiss cheese face lol!!! baci tries to eat my labret all the time its so funny he'll give me kisses on my lips then try to sneak a pull at it!!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
p.s. Gothic_Amethyst the eyebrows don't hurt AT ALL neither did my labret
I've heard that with some people it hurts more than with others. My luck it will hurt. My second lobes I got a few weeks ago and it didnt hurt. I really thought it would, so maybe I'll be lucky and the eyebrow and labret wont either. I cant get them now anyway. I'm trying to find a job right now and I've heard they both take about a month to heal (including swelling) and If I work somewhere they need to be healed so I can take them out for work or put a clear one in.

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just went and got my labret pierced today! Let me tell you, it DOES NOT hurt! They make you swish around some really strong listerine for 2 minutes and then they mark the spot. They put the clamps on and pierce the needle through. I just felt pressure when the needle went in, nothing with the jewelery though. The piercer dropped the ball and had to re-sterilize it, then the stud fell out! He had to stick a larger needle through to strech the skin. That was painful.

I got a 14 guage titanium stud with a blue diamond! I love it!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Crazy-Cat-Lover
I just went and got my labret pierced today! Let me tell you, it DOES NOT hurt! They make you swish around some really strong listerine for 2 minutes and then they mark the spot. They put the clamps on and pierce the needle through. I just felt pressure when the needle went in, nothing with the jewelery though. The piercer dropped the ball and had to re-sterilize it, then the stud fell out! He had to stick a larger needle through to strech the skin. That was painful.

I got a 14 guage titanium stud with a blue diamond! I love it!
Cool! I wish I didnt have to wait to get mine! I'm suprised it didnt hurt! I guess that's why I've heard they dont numb it first! You're going to go thru heck for a while with the aftercare. Good luck!
You should take some pics to show us!

valerieanddiego

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lets see, I have a tat on my right shoulder of a moon. I have two holes pierced in my left ear, three in my right and my bellybotton pierced. I am going to have to take that one out soon cause my tummy is going to get too big.

Valerie
EDD- 11/16/2004

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 tattoos, one on my back (see pic below) and one on my right ankle of a butterfly (oddly enough I don't have any pics of it)...I have 2 piercings in my ears, but had them pierced atleast 10 times each (not lying--because they have closed up) I had my cartlidge pierced too, but that was too painfull!

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky people who's labret piercing didn't hurt
Mine hurt SO much. The girl who pierced it did it so slowly, I think thats why it hurt so much. She did such a crappy job, and used so much vaseline to soften the skin that it fell out the next night when I was out at the bar and I had nothing to put in the hole, so had no choice but to let it grow over. The piercer only comes in on Friday's here, and this was a Saturday night. By Monday, it was closed up completely

So for now I'm only at one tattoo, and an eyebrow piercing. I DO have blue streaks in my hair though

My next adventure will include a tongue piercing and my nipples. I'm also toying the idea of getting a 'hood' piercing because my sister in law got it done and she loves it
She highly recommends it. So if I can get up a little nerve I'll probably get that too.

Next on the tattoo agenda is something written in Elvish on my back (think Lord Of the Rings)