How many of us have a tattoo?

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sherral..I never thought of you as the Tattoo type! You shocked me!

I don't have a tattoo, but have always wanted one. I just can't decide what I'd want or if I'd like it forever. I've always wanted a Husker tattoo since I'm diehard Nebraskan, but I'm not quite sure. If I'd get a Husker one, it look something like this picture. BTW, the pic is of Husker Earrings...aren't the cute!
I'm gonna have to get me a pair of those for game days!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This "us" has 2. One is the symbol for Sagittarius and the other is 4 kitten paws.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sherral what does the "TM" stand for?

I have a few and have plans for a few more someday. Mine are all artwork that I've drawn and designed myself. My favorite is a big piece on my back of japanese-style cherry blossoms.

Aww- kitty paws how cute!

angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yes I have 1 tattoo of a cat on my right shoulder.

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 3. One on my leg, one on my shoulder, and one on my lower back.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have:
A geisha with a harp and a tiger at her feet that covers hip to knee on my left outer thigh
A cat with a collar of flowers, a bouquet of spring flowers, an angel on left shoulder, upper arm
A mask similar to Michaelangelo's Green Man on my right uper arm
A jester on my left outer calf, horseshoe with flowers left outer calf
A genie on left inner calf, man in spiderweb outer left calf, high heeled shoe, hourglass, back of left calf
A wizard and pegasus right outer thigh
An eagle fighting a snake on my whole back
I think that's all! I have been trying for months to get some pics taken to post.

cind11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am too conservative (read boring) to get a tatto. Not to mention chicken-I don't like pain!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a design on the small of my back and a couple musical notes on the back of my neck.

I had both of them done (on seperate occasions) when I was visiting Sandie & Imagyne from this board, and the second time Deb25 was there as well.

Hopefully Sandie sees this thread....she's got a boatload of tats! Like 13 or something like that. She's hardcore!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Cind11
I am too conservative (read boring) to get a tatto. Not to mention chicken-I don't like pain!
I'm part fowl, and the one on my back wasn't painful at all. I was more freaked out by the thought of what he was doing, than what he was actually doing

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is mine I got a year ago...this is the pic the day I got it done. Hope its not too graphic, its on the bottom of my back.
Ginger

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger, I
your tattoo! It's awesome! I am probably going to get one for my 18th birthday. I want a kitty on my right shoulder!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
krazykat I will borrow one of yours, i am to chicken to get my own.
Having survived 7 surgeries in my life, I stay away from intentional pain.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow everyones tatoos look and sound cool
!!, HAHA I would be killed by my parents if I got one , I'm going to get one SOME day , something to do with cats , My Mum is getting pawprints on her lower back, sorta like a trail

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's mine. It's on my upper left arm. It was the most painful experience I ever went through. But of course I've always contemplated getting another...