How can I tell how pregnant my cat is?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm also happy to hear that the kittens are so well adjusted and making good progress!

How was the wedding trip to Florida?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terrietarr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We are actually leaving tomorrow for the wedding. The wedding is Sunday. Kittens will be about ready to go when I get home but I don't want to give them up. They rush to me as soon as they see me and just play on me and sit on my shoulders. Never thought of myself as a cat person until now[emoji]128571[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terrietarr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My daughter gets to play kitten patrol when we are gone so she's pretty excited. I'm sure they will be everywhere!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are actually leaving tomorrow for the wedding. The wedding is Sunday. Kittens will be about ready to go when I get home but I don't want to give them up. They rush to me as soon as they see me and just play on me and sit on my shoulders. Never thought of myself as a cat person until now[emoji]128571[/emoji]
It's amazing how often that happens.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I hope it's a beautiful and fun wedding trip. We are expecting very rainy and overcast weather here in the area through the weekend, so I hope it doesn't spoil anything.

I'm glad the kittens are doing well and I know they will miss you! Just remind your daughter to limit their access to the whole house and to kitten proof the areas where they are allowed to play and explore.

We'll look forward to an update when you return :).