Help !!! There's something wrong with Cammie

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh halfpint I am so glad to hear that Cammie is doing better.

Your news sure makes up for the crappy week that I have been having.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yea I am so glad Cammie is doing better!

I will keep praying that she continus to improve. I am so happy for you halfpint.
Give her a big hug an kiss from me and Karma.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is awesome news!! Keeping the healthy vibes going her way.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's some of the best news I've heard in a while! I was thinking of sweet Cammie all day today and yesterday. I'm soooo glad she's better. I have no words!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lois, after the rotten day I had yesterday, that is the best news I can hear!! Give yourself and Cammie a HUGE hug from us!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to go get Cammie around 4 or so, they are going to show me how to do the fluids and the person I spoke to said that she did eat last night on her own and did not vomit it up
So we will see when I get her home and I am sure she will be glad to get home.. I may pass out when I see the Vet bill
But ya gotta do what ya gotta do
Between the Vet bill and getting my Grandsons car fixed from when I hit it, I may have to go to work full time
I'm to old for that and to broke down
I'll have to have another plan. I'll try and get a new Picture of Cammie when I come home and everyone else is barred from the bedroom so Dunkin is not going to be a Happy Kitty, but I have to be able to know just who has gotten in that litter box, I think she was stressed out from all the other babies anyway that has been HER bedroom for 5 years so they will have to settle in somewhere else... I'll post when I get her.
Thanks all you Beautiful people

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on TCS much lately and only just finished reading this whole thread - Halfpint, I am sooooo happy that Cammie is on her way to full health. That is totally awesome news.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I think she's a tired girlie probably all the stress, so I gave her the pepsid her dinner, and she peed a gallon

They had me do the fluids NO PROBLEM she didn't even move and no one had to hold her
So that will be easy as long as I can get her out from underneath the bed
I am going to let her rest and brush her later and then her can sleep with me
I swear she does not look ill. I hope that she continues to feel better and I will do everything I can for her. Right now I'm outta steam. And the Bill was not that bad, I was going to ask them if they had a Senior discount
But I didn't have to the gal said I'll give you the Senior Discount
I would have rather ask for it
but that's OK I feel pretty old this week and I know I look like I have been through the mill

It would have been a tad bit better if I would have had to ask for that discount...Assuming people

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to see your sense of humor is still intact!
. So glad to hear that she's doing so well!