Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she gat hom ok, and she been kinda sleepin til shenandpah woke her up wen he jumpt offa de lawnjeray chest.
now we fixin to haf sum fish stix!

Originally Posted by carolcat

WE suggests either a real sugary cherry coke or a double latte about 20 minutes before she gots to drive so it have time to work, or else maybe she can get a washcloth and wet it with ice wattr for the bak of her neck, then she not fall asleep for awhile! Please be SURE she awake before she try to drive home, we not want her to hav a accident!
, yur friends jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Ari, me and Tia and meomwy all gonna pray for yur meomwys nephew. Meomwys oldest son had to go there for a year but he back now, yur friends jasper and tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:censor::censor::censor:? Where's the post I typed this morning!
What did you do, computer/internet/gremlins????

Oh, well. I was in a hurry this morning because the meowmies were getting ready for a meeting. They got back a couple of hours ago - just in time for one of meowmy's friends to call! They talked almost 45 minutes. So no computer at that time.

Poor meowmy tripped yesterday and fell into a door. Banged her head really hard and now her neck aches again. And she had just got a neck/shoulder massage!

So how ya all doin? Smudgie? I'm especially worried about my buddy.

Hello Tia!

Guess I better go read the rest of the threads. Ari

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Ari - we sorry we make mistake an prayin for yur meowmy's nephew an it reely her lil cousin in Iraq -- wonder wheer all those prayers went? Now we get it rite ok?

Shenandoah yu gud at wakin up yur meowmy, yu don't hafta eat fish stiks cum to Roofies an get the latest in gourmet cookin....

Smudgie we glad badernarians figgure out wot rong, now we prayin even harder yu gets well fast -- we likes the way yu not given up --

Oh we prayin for meowmy Jan's hed too.

Now it time for our dinner -- see yu at Roofie's!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((sweetharts)))
we adore you.

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hey Ari - we sorry we make mistake an prayin for yur meowmy's nephew an it reely her lil cousin in Iraq -- wonder wheer all those prayers went? Now we get it rite ok?

Shenandoah yu gud at wakin up yur meowmy, yu don't hafta eat fish stiks cum to Roofies an get the latest in gourmet cookin....

Smudgie we glad badernarians figgure out wot rong, now we prayin even harder yu gets well fast -- we likes the way yu not given up --

Oh we prayin for meowmy Jan's hed too.

Now it time for our dinner -- see yu at Roofie's!

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone Lightning here

Meowmy Angela is going to Florida in a few days. She says that is a long ways away and we will have to be good kitties and take care of the house. The Pomeranian kitties will stay next door at grandmeowmy's house. So me and my love (when are you going to learn?) You know you love me. (Yes love to kill you kid) I am not a kid (yes you are) No I'm not (yes you are)

WILL YOU TWO QUIT FIGHTING!!!!

Anyways Meowmy Angela is not going to leave the computer on so we will not be able to talk to anyone on here. To me that sounds a whole lot like groundation but meowmy says that we have been off it this long a week will not hurt us.

Well Meowmy needs to finish up homework that needs turned in and e-mail a few people so I had better get off here.

Your friends Lightning and his love (DIE KITTEN DIE) Isis

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Lightenin and Isis, we gona miss herin from you until yur meomwy gets back. WE hopin that you not get too lonely, you gots each othr for company. We also hopin that meomwy Angela has a good time in Florida. We be waitin to here from you when you meomwy gets bak, ok, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh no, isis an lightnin, we miss you wen we not heer from you. we likes to heer u two tawkin toeech over.

be safe asn we be thinkin bout you.
hey WEAR in fla? we live in statesboro, wich is neer the line.

Originally Posted by Andeshan

Hey everyone Lightning here

Meowmy Angela is going to Florida in a few days. She says that is a long ways away and we will have to be good kitties and take care of the house. The Pomeranian kitties will stay next door at grandmeowmy's house. So me and my love (when are you going to learn?) You know you love me. (Yes love to kill you kid) I am not a kid (yes you are) No I'm not (yes you are)

WILL YOU TWO QUIT FIGHTING!!!!

Anyways Meowmy Angela is not going to leave the computer on so we will not be able to talk to anyone on here. To me that sounds a whole lot like groundation but meowmy says that we have been off it this long a week will not hurt us.

Well Meowmy needs to finish up homework that needs turned in and e-mail a few people so I had better get off here.

Your friends Lightning and his love (DIE KITTEN DIE) Isis

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOOOh we gonna miss yu Lightning an Isis but from yur meowmies siggie it luks like yu gots lotsa company while she gone.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening kitties! Well, today was a waste! Meowmy was busy all day and just turned the internet on. Said she had a newsletter to do. Phooey on that ol' newsletter.

But here I am for a little while to say hi and I hope all of my friends had a good weekend.

Tia!!

Jasper! You bit my Tia! Bijou and I will both pay you a visit!

Smudgie? How ya doin, buddy?

H&S - glad to hear meowmy Bobbie and you had a nice quiet weekend.

Lightning and Isis - If I hear a big boom coming from your way, I'll know something happened. Just keep the house in one piece until meowmy Angela gets back.

Must scoot and read the rest of the threads. G'night! Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy y'all! Meowmy did warn me there'd be some busy days and I might not be able to get on the internet a lot. First she slept late, then the meowmies had to go for flu shots. (Yeah, my meowmies got shots today. Now they know how I feel.
) Meowmy also picked up my flea drops. She's only 2 weeks late!
I think she needs a keeper.

Smudgie, hope you start improving real soon so Meomwy Kim will only get good news from the vet.

Hi, Tia!
See ya at Roofie's. And try to bite Ol' fluffybutt's ears while you're at it.

Meowmy says I gotta hurry, so hope everyone has a great day! Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we not able to get on a lot lately, either. Meowmy busy at skool and is worn out wen she gets home. tod
ay she hasta go to the toof man and get her teefs cleened.
Originally Posted by gemlady

Howdy y'all! Meowmy did warn me there'd be some busy days and I might not be able to get on the internet a lot. First she slept late, then the meowmies had to go for flu shots. (Yeah, my meowmies got shots today. Now they know how I feel.
) Meowmy also picked up my flea drops. She's only 2 weeks late!
I think she needs a keeper.

Smudgie, hope you start improving real soon so Meomwy Kim will only get good news from the vet.

Hi, Tia!
See ya at Roofie's. And try to bite Ol' fluffybutt's ears while you're at it.

Meowmy says I gotta hurry, so hope everyone has a great day! Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. My thread seems awfully lonely lately. Doesn't anybody want to post here?

anyway, quiet day. Meowmy spent all morning working on stuff on the computer for the lapidary club, then when I did get a chance to surf, the internet/computer/website went wonky on me!
Then meowmy shut the internet off and did some more work for the upcoming gem and mineral show. She says it may be after Halloween before I can get a lot of time for myself on the cat site.

Oh, well. *sigh*

Oh, I was running through the house and I jumped up at grandmeowmy and she caught me under my tummy so that I'm facing back of her! She was laughing and patting my butt - then she shows meowmy and then meowmy started laughing... I had to squirm real hard to get grandmeowmy to let me go.

Lots of
to Tia! and a
to Jasper.

Lots of
for a good vet visit for my buddy Smudge.

And lots of
for the Colorado Cuties (L:uzee, Karlee and Much) for reopening Roofie's!

Ari

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Hi. My thread seems awfully lonely lately. Doesn't anybody want to post here?

Lots of
to Tia! and a
to Jasper.

Lots of

And lots of

Ari
Wez had to reopen Roofie's so you and Tia can go and be shaperoned
. And Wez all need a plase to relax.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi. My thread seems awfully lonely lately. Doesn't anybody want to post here

anyway, quiet day. Meowmy spent all morning working on stuff on the computer for the lapidary club, then when I did get a chance to surf, the internet/computer/website went wonky on me!
Then meowmy shut the internet off and did some more work for the upcoming gem and mineral show. She says it may be after Halloween before I can get a lot of time for myself on the cat site.

Oh, well. *sigh*

Oh, I was running through the house and I jumped up at grandmeowmy and she caught me under my tummy so that I'm facing back of her! She was laughing and patting my butt - then she shows meowmy and then meowmy started laughing... I had to squirm real hard to get grandmeowmy to let me go

Lots of
to Tia! and a
to Jasper.

Lots of

And lots of
Ari
Dere Ari, meomwy hasn't been lettin me spend as much time on the puter lately but I sorry if yous feel forgotten, you isn't tho! We jus haven't been on the computer as much, meomwy sez it "fall fixup" time in the house, checkin on stuff before the winter rains start, whatever that means
. Plus she and us been reel worried bout smudgie and been praying and thinkin bout him alot. We wants him to get ALL better and not be sick. Plus meomwy caught Alex teasin me
, she yelled at him and thinks that why I been being a crabby boy! We bes glad when he moves out!
We wishes it was now! We try to rite in yur thread everday, ok buddy?

deer ari, i luv you and i never forgit about you, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((Ari))) we sawry, pleeze 4give us. Meowmy been tyred and lethargic lately and she sleepin wen she not teechin. Or else she jus doin nuthin. We not on pooter a lot. we try to do better, ok? las week was BAd and SAD cause she had to work 2 reel late daze. dis week better, but for one lil hooman kitten hoo stoel markers from our meowmy!
**hiss hiss**
We luv u, ari, an don want u to feel forgotten, ok?
Shenandoah an Humble
you FURRever frens

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Ari, meomwy hasn't been lettin me spend as much time on the puter lately but I sorry if yous feel forgotten, you isn't tho! We jus haven't been on the computer as much, meomwy sez it "fall fixup" time in the house, checkin on stuff before the winter rains start, whatever that means
. Plus she and us been reel worried bout smudgie and been praying and thinkin bout him alot. We wants him to get ALL better and not be sick. Plus meomwy caught Alex teasin me
, she yelled at him and thinks that why I been being a crabby boy! We bes glad when he moves out!
We wishes it was now! We try to rite in yur thread everday, ok buddy?

deer ari, i luv you and i never forgit about you, luv tia
dere Ari sorry i not ritin latelee me n Java n Pixel ar worreeed about Smudge
plus meowmy bin bizzy at skool wich is wear she rites for me

dere sweet hansum Jasper - win will meen Alex be movin? i hope you start feelin less crabby
luv
Cable