Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good mornin ari, this tia, yur sweety. hope that you hav a good day today and maybe later on can meet me and jasper at roofies, luv tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MOrning! Hard getting meowmy up bacause she and grandmeowmy were out late last night!

There's a strange kitty in our yard! It has talked to meowmy but hasn't let her touch it, yet. Meowmy thinks it might be part Siamese cuz' it has really pretty blue eyes. It's white with black and cream spots. Meowmy says she hasn't seen that color combination before. We'll keep an eye out to see if it sticks around or might belong to the new neighbor next door.

Hello, Tia my sweetikins!
How's the belly feeling? Meet ya at Roofie's for a milkshake and salmon crunchies? Sorry to hear meowmy Carol got allergy problems. Make sure she has plenty of tissues and gets kitty kisses from you and Mr. Fluffypants. (HI Jasper! Just teasing!)

How are you feeling today Smudgie?

H&S - Glad to hear meowmy Bobbie's mammogram went okay. Grandmeowmy had her's yesterday, too! She's glad the images are better with the new machines, but wishes they could find another way to get them!

Gotta go. Catch up with ya later! Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

MOrning! Hard getting meowmy up bacause she and grandmeowmy were out late last night!

There's a strange kitty in our yard! It has talked to meowmy but hasn't let her touch it, yet. Meowmy thinks it might be part Siamese cuz' it has really pretty blue eyes. It's white with black and cream spots. Meowmy says she hasn't seen that color combination before. We'll keep an eye out to see if it sticks around or might belong to the new neighbor next door.

Hello, Tia my sweetikins!
How's the belly feeling? Meet ya at Roofie's for a milkshake and salmon crunchies? Sorry to hear meowmy Carol got allergy problems. Make sure she has plenty of tissues and gets kitty kisses from you and Mr. Fluffypants. (HI Jasper! Just teasing!)

How are you feeling today Smudgie?

H&S - Glad to hear meowmy Bobbie's mammogram went okay. Grandmeowmy had her's yesterday, too! She's glad the images are better with the new machines, but wishes they could find another way to get them!

Gotta go. Catch up with ya later! Ari
hi ari, i wood love to meet you at roofies for a shake and cruchies, my tummy almos all bettr, luv tia

ixheartxdarwin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, im a spoiled little fart. my meowmy feeds me when my bowl is empty and i get treats every day!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to meat you Darwin, how you like having a lil brother? I am assumin a brother, if you gots a sister, sorry! Wukong sound like a boy name but I have been known to be rong before! Does you like playin wif him? I likes to BIT,er PLA with my lil sister, specially "bite YUR ear" heh heh! Thanks for ritin, you and your bro/sis is welcome to visit on my thred "Hi its Jasper, remember me?" too. Theys lots of nice kittys here to be friends with. I wood also suggest visitin the "Roofies Catatonic Bar and Grill" "Catnap Stories" and the "Cat Councils" threds. My lil sis Tia says hi and welcome too, please come bak again and tell us more about yur handsome selves and what yur doing, k? yur new friends jasper and tia :-)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI DARWIN! Will you tawk to mour meowmy? She doesn't do dat for us. We has to be on a diet.

An we NOT that big, either.

Originally Posted by IxheartxDarwin

Well, im a spoiled little fart. my meowmy feeds me when my bowl is empty and i get treats every day!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Nice to meat you Darwin, how you like having a lil brother? I am assumin a brother, if you gots a sister, sorry! Wukong sound like a boy name but I have been known to be rong before! Does you like playin wif him? I likes to BIT,er PLA with my lil sister, specially "bite YUR ear" heh heh! Thanks for ritin, you and your bro/sis is welcome to visit on my thred "Hi its Jasper, remember me?" too. Theys lots of nice kittys here to be friends with. I wood also suggest visitin the "Roofies Catatonic Bar and Grill" "Catnap Stories" and the "Cat Councils" threds. My lil sis Tia says hi and welcome too, please come bak again and tell us more about yur handsome selves and what yur doing, k? yur new friends jasper and tia :-)
akshullee, roofies is closd
! but you are welcum the othr plases
sweet Jasper - i think Wukong is Darwin's fren not his bruthr
how are you & cute Tia enjoyn your purrpa's birfday?
is he havn a party
? -
Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

akshullee, roofies is closd
! but you are welcum the othr plases
sweet Jasper - i think Wukong is Darwin's fren not his bruthr
how are you & cute Tia enjoyn your purrpa's birfday?
is he havn a party
? -
Cable
Dearest Cable, hello my sweetness. Yes I found out that Roofies is closed after I rote that
. I sure hopin that they comes bak and reopens soon, if he dozn't I am gonna have to have the meowolean partay at MY house and it not very big! Plus meowmy and daddy don allow no alcohol in da house ! Or maybe I can get purrmission from Roofie to use the grill but it gonna be sad without Roofie and Lukey and Purpaw Howard and the rest of the gang
. We isnt haveing a partee exactly for daddy. When he gets home meomwy gonna cook him a speshul dinner and she gots a movie for us to watch. He had to work on his birthday and has to work tomorrow too, so going out isn't a very good idea. But we will have a nice dinner and a movie so that will be good, its a comedy, yur friends jasper and tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Darwin. Ari here, and I get lots more than my bro Jasper got. I'm a growing boy. You seem to get to go outside, too. You gets lots of excercise? then you need to eat lots. I like salmon treats. How about you?
Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kitty frens....we rite to tell y we not ben online. meowmy at skool 12 ours and is tyred,,plus she had to drive 1 hour eech way. she hasta do the same ting agin thursday.
so we not gonna be on hardly til the weekend, ok?
we hope you not mad.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's okay H&S. We understand. Meowmies get tired and don't feel like turning the computer on for us.

Smudgie? How ya feeling tonight?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(Kim here) Smudgie's about the same, but he does eat and drink, and he's walked around a couple times and stretched and clawed the rug, then he lies down to sleep for another 8 hours! I'd say not getting worse is a good sign for now. He feels less hot (I don't have a thermometer.)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lil smudgie, we pray you rest and get all well reel soon, ok? Luv, yur lil fans an frens, Shenandoah an Humble

Originally Posted by kluchetta

(Kim here) Smudgie's about the same, but he does eat and drink, and he's walked around a couple times and stretched and clawed the rug, then he lies down to sleep for another 8 hours! I'd say not getting worse is a good sign for now. He feels less hot (I don't have a thermometer.)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari an Shenandoah an Humble, this is Smudge! I wuz waitin for Meowmy when she got up this mornin. I had sum food an went to the litter box. She say I'm lookin better, but still sumpthin funny about my eye. Thanks fur the prayers!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning kits! Meowmy says it's gonna be another busy day here so I may not have much time at the computer.

I am glad Roofie's is open again. Maybe next time you should hang out the "gone Fishin" or "gone shooting" sign. Sorry Purrpaw Howard had to be exposed to them people that made him upset. Sigh, there are laws about killing them.

Good morning Tia!
Meet ya at Roofie's and we'll learn how to operate the milkshake machine!

H&S - Give meomwy a head butt and purr from me.

Meowmy is telling me to hurry up, so I better go. Catch up later! Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Morning kits! Meowmy says it's gonna be another busy day here so I may not have much time at the computer.

I am glad Roofie's is open again. Maybe next time you should hang out the "gone Fishin" or "gone shooting" sign. Sorry Purrpaw Howard had to be exposed to them people that made him upset. Sigh, there are laws about killing them.

Good morning Tia!
Meet ya at Roofie's and we'll learn how to operate the milkshake machine!

H&S - Give meomwy a head butt and purr from me.

Meowmy is telling me to hurry up, so I better go. Catch up later! Ari
deer ari, we glad roofies is open too, we meet you there in a minute,k? and i be happy to learn how to use the shake machine if roofie says it ok, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh we luv thick vanilla shakes!

Originally Posted by carolcat

deer ari, we glad roofies is open too, we meet you there in a minute,k? and i be happy to learn how to use the shake machine if roofie says it ok, luv tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally got meowmy to turn the computer on. First she sleeps late so I get fed late, and then she got mad at me for losing my collar! (But I ain't telling where it is.... )

Tia, give Jasper a whack for wanting to bite the window men. Biting the workmen would make your meowmy very unhappy.

Did I get all the milkshake out of your ears, Tia my sweet? Purrrrr!

Take care Smudge and I hope you have a good report from the vet. Can't have you losing that blue eye. Java would miss having it wink at her!

Gotta go. Catch up later.
Ari

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Finally got meowmy to turn the computer on. First she sleeps late so I get fed late
Tis here is Carly. Sinse pawpa is gone, we didnt get fed until reely lates. Meomy took her own sweet time getting up, showering, and THEN feeding us. Pawpa knows better - he feeds us 1st thing. Ari, we need to organize so these meowmys feed us when we wants to be fed.

Carly