Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Howdy up there, Bijou and Mika! Mika, have you heard from Olly lately?

[/i]
Sadly Ari, I don't believe Olly loves me any more. He hasn't gotten in touch we me at all lately and my nanny says that we girl kitties don't chase the boy kitties. I'm starting to think he was just a "playboy kitten". Ah well, better luck next time as they say.

He was never as attentive to me as you are to our little sister Tia. You are a nice boy kitty and we are happy you love our little Tia. We even love fluffybutt a whole lot.

I have noticed a new fellow on the board, but he says he's a sworn bachelor - too bad as he is very articulate and interesting to me.

Your friend,

Mika

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Mika! I think you are referrring to Lucifer. With the curly ears. Yes, He does seem to be very articulate. You better hurry, tho. Pixel was trying to gets her claws into him!

The meowmies left early this morning and got back about noon, but then they went back to bed!
Anyway, I helped meowmy Lue eat a ham sandwich and then I went in to nap with Meomwy Jan.

What???? Oh, excuse me, I have to get meowmy Jan a tissue. She's been getting teary every time she thinks of Smudge. If I don't hurry, she'll blow her nose on me!

It's time for my early evening nap. I'll see ya in the morning! Ari

PS: Hi Tia!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning! Meowmy slept late again. She keeps mumbling something about going into hibernation. Silly human. Suppose to drop into the 60s and 50s this coming week. The meowmies don't like it that cool. It does give me a good excuse to cuddle with them, though.

Was looking for a mouse but couldn't find one. *sigh* I can't be the great white hunter if there are no mice!

Hope everyone has a good weekend - expecially my sweetie Tia (
) and my buddy Smudge.
Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Morning! Meowmy slept late again. She keeps mumbling something about going into hibernation. Silly human. Suppose to drop into the 60s and 50s this coming week. The meowmies don't like it that cool. It does give me a good excuse to cuddle with them, though.

Was looking for a mouse but couldn't find one. *sigh* I can't be the great white hunter if there are no mice!

Hope everyone has a good weekend - expecially my sweetie Tia (
) and my buddy Smudge.
Ari
Hi buddy, this jasper, we meet you at roofies ok? I hope that my sweet Cable comes by today, I need my sweety to hug, jasper

hi ari, kiss kiss, i meet you at roofies, ok, luv tia

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Hey Ari,

We finely got fed the gud fud early tis week. Pawpa is home and had to go to werk. Meomy didn't get up before 9am tis hole week. Much and me were not happy wit tis. Lucy can care less.

Don't worry abowt the meeses. Tey shuld be comming inside now tat it is getting colder.

Carly

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Meomwy finally got up at the right time! Well, it was mainly to go to the potty, but she got up - and most importantly - fed me.

Been exploring the basement again. Lots of crannies for mice to hide.

Hi Smudgie! Thinking about you lots.

How's my Sweetie?
Big bro being good to you?

I wonder if Lightning's meowmy is home yet. I wonder if anything is left of their home.

Luzeee and Karlee and Much - good job with the cafe! Comfy corner booths, too.

HI H&S! Sorry to hear it was so noisy last night.

I just saw a sunbeam in the kitchen.
Better hurry to take advantage of it! Ari

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Good Morning! Meomwy finally got up at the right time! Well, it was mainly to go to the potty, but she got up - and most importantly - fed me.

Luzeee and Karlee and Much - good job with the cafe! Comfy corner booths, too.
Tanks Ari for the compyments on the cafe. I have tis trick to get Pawpa up. I sit on his tummy and nead his bladder. I dont have to wait long.

Carly

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I wonder if Lightning's meowmy is home yet. I wonder if anything is left of their home.

Ari
Meowmy's Homeeeeeee

First thing she did was bring in lots of sacks and me and my love Isis hid in the back bedroom cause we were not sure who it was coming in OUR house. I was kinda upset
Meowmy did not put 2 containers of food down so we ate over a gallon of food in 4 days. Meowmy says we are gluttens. What is a glutten
?

Meowmy had to clean the auto litterbox since we made it so full that it was running over. She thinks the food went in one end and out the other. I went over to sniff the crinkly bags she brought in and she got after me!!!! She did turn on the computer for me to play with till she got done sorting everything. It took me forever to read everything since she wanted to check her mail at same time and read also.

Well meowmy says it is time to get off
but I just got on and haven't had time to check anything else on here.

Lightning

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good afternoon kitts!!

wow Meowmy Sam is so busy these days - she only has two weeks of school left for the year, then a week study leave and then it's her final exams!

i've got my last cat show coming up this weekend too!

bridgey

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome home, meowmy Angela! What was in those sacks, Lightning? Oh, a glutton is a kitty with a healthy appetite. That's what it says in my kitty dictionary, at least.

Hi Bridgey!!!
By last cat show - do you mean of the season? Just curious. Lots of headbutts to meowmy Sam that she passes her exams.

Next weekend - the 29th and 30th - is going to be a very busy one for meowmy. It's the gem and mineral show.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Next weekend - the 29th and 30th - is going to be a very busy one for meowmy. It's the gem and mineral show.
So Ari,

Are you going to model your meowmy's gems? They wuld look reely pretty on yur wite fur.

Luzee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, Luzeeeeeeeeee, I get left home that weekend. I can snooze all I want on her bed.

(I wish I could join him! Meowmy Jan)

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Welcome home, meowmy Angela! What was in those sacks, Lightning? Oh, a glutton is a kitty with a healthy appetite. That's what it says in my kitty dictionary, at least.

Hi Bridgey!!!
By last cat show - do you mean of the season? Just curious. Lots of headbutts to meowmy Sam that she passes her exams.

Hi Ari!

Yup last cat show of the season!

meowmy Sam thanks you for the head butts - she's confident she will do well!

bridgey