Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Ari, Bijou and Mika here. We been busy too with all the stuff that gotsta be done before the snow comes meowmy sed. She and daddy been busy most weekends and human sissy hog the computer at night playing some Quest game.

We don't go to Rufie's much but we hear rumours that you and our little sister tia hanging out there in the back booth! Just remember me and furbutt, er, Jasper will be watching you with our little sis so you better behave!

We all prayin for Smudge at our house. Meowmy is all worried bout him and of course me and Mika are too.

Ari, you have a nice day and we'll check in with you later.

Bijou and Mika

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon! Meowmy slept late again this morning. Says the covers were warm and felt good. Yeah, but that doesn't open my cat food!

Thanks for posting, kits! I'm worried about Smudge, too. Hope the vet visit is good news.

Bijou and Mika - Tia is in safe paws with me. Maybe you should be getting on Fluffybutt's case for biting her little pointed ears?

H&S? I hope meowmy Bobbie has had a good week so far. Make her feel loved, okay?

To the colorado cuties! You sure are nice to reopen Roofie's! I promise not to blow up the milkshake machine again. (It was nice to lick the milkshake off Tia's ears, tho.
)

I LOVE YOU TIA!!!!!!!!!

Annie O!!!! Come and talk a bit, okay? How is meowmy Cassie doing at her job and school? We miss you.
Got more threads to read and post, so have a good day, y'all! Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Afternoon! Meowmy slept late again this morning. Says the covers were warm and felt good. Yeah, but that doesn't open my cat food!

Thanks for posting, kits! I'm worried about Smudge, too. Hope the vet visit is good news.

Bijou and Mika - Tia is in safe paws with me. Maybe you should be getting on Fluffybutt's case for biting her little pointed ears?

H&S? I hope meowmy Bobbie has had a good week so far. Make her feel loved, okay?

To the colorado cuties! You sure are nice to reopen Roofie's! I promise not to blow up the milkshake machine again. (It was nice to lick the milkshake off Tia's ears, tho.
)

I LOVE YOU TIA!!!!!!!!!

Annie O!!!! Come and talk a bit, okay? How is meowmy Cassie doing at her job and school? We miss you.
Got more threads to read and post, so have a good day, y'all! Ari
Hey Ari, my man, knocked over any more garbage cans lately? Caught any more mousies? You needs to catch some so that we can have them for the meowlaween party.....that reminds me, I gotta ask Luzeee about that, catch you later lil pest, er buddy

hi ari, kiss kiss, we be a roofies.....see you there

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SNOW?? SNOW??Is 90 degrees here!
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi Ari, Bijou and Mika here. We been busy too with all the stuff that gotsta be done before the snow comes meowmy sed. She and daddy been busy most weekends and human sissy hog the computer at night playing some Quest game.

We don't go to Rufie's much but we hear rumours that you and our little sister tia hanging out there in the back booth! Just remember me and furbutt, er, Jasper will be watching you with our little sis so you better behave!

We all prayin for Smudge at our house. Meowmy is all worried bout him and of course me and Mika are too.

Ari, you have a nice day and we'll check in with you later.

Bijou and Mika

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi evry budy! It ben a wile since I ben on heer. How yall doin? I doin a-ok.
Evry budy doin grate. I ben getn in ta lots a truble.
I ben getn in da trash, an stuf. Meowmy sayz dat she gunna get da cat carrier frum hur sissy jus in case Wilma hits owr howse. I dun wan it ta hit.. speshully if it gonna be big. My hoomans bot a genrater dis time, so, at least we gets a fan. Las time, mommy sed it wuz really hot! I wuzn't born yet, but, I hope dat dis one isn't gunna hit us.

Gotta go be truble fur meowmy!

Bye!

Annie Oakley

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

I ben getn in da trash, an stuf. Meowmy sayz dat she gunna get da cat carrier frum hur sissy jus in case Wilma hits owr howse. I dun wan it ta hit.. speshully if it gonna be big. My hoomans bot a genrater dis time, so, at least we gets a fan. Las time, mommy sed it wuz really hot! I wuzn't born yet, but, I hope dat dis one isn't gunna hit us.

Bye!

Annie Oakley
Oh Annie, we hope you stay safe. We be keepin our paws crossed and sayin prayers for all you people and kitties in florida and for Rigel and his family in Mexico too.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bye!

Annie Oakley
Hi AO, glad to here yur doing grate and yur meomwy is too, we hoping and keepin paws crossed that Wilma don come to yur house too. We haven't been doin much eithr, just hangin out while meomwy and daddy work on the stupid house! yur bored friends jasper and tia

hi annie, its good to here from you, i glad you is feeling good and playful, luv tia

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I kinda bord too. I jus ben a pane in da butt to meowmy, though... that's sort satisfingly fun!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((annie oakley)) how u doin, lil sweetie? we miss seein u!
we not ben on much, either. we ben a pain to meomwy lately. we fuss bout the die-it.

Yeah, I kinda bord too. I jus ben a pane in da butt to meowmy, though... that's sort satisfingly fun!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we noo u wuz in canada. we sih u was in GA so u culd com paly.
we tink u 2 cool cats!
We could come play anytime, especially when it gets brrrrrr cold here in Canada. That nice Georgia sunshine would be nice.

We sure are going to be "cool" cats pretty soon - the temperature is getting cooler every day.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you kitties haf a pretty blue sweater to mach yur beeyooteeful eyes?

We never go outside, so we wudn'y get cold aneehow, but meowmy feels COLD sometimes when she's been out and we hafta go get next to her an warm her up.

Originally Posted by Yosemite

We could come play anytime, especially when it gets brrrrrr cold here in Canada. That nice Georgia sunshine would be nice.

We sure are going to be "cool" cats pretty soon - the temperature is getting cooler every day.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know why, but meowmy is up and it is only 5AM! She woke ME up!

Hi Annie! I sure hope that Wilma don't hit your area. They were saying she would weaken before getting to Florida. I get intot the trash, too! Meowmy says I misunderstood her when she said "empty the trash".

H&S - It was 87 here yesterday. But a nicer 87 that this past summer. Gonna be in the 60s this weekend. You keep meowmy Bobbie warm. I know that is easy because there isn't much of her.

Howdy up there, Bijou and Mika! Mika, have you heard from Olly lately?

Hello to my Sweetie!
Meet ya at
Roofeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss

Well, folks, Ari has conked out so I'll end this. Have a great day everyone! Meowmy Jan

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Howdy up there, Bijou and Mika! Mika, have you heard from Olly lately?

[/i]
Sadly Ari, I don't believe Olly loves me any more. He hasn't gotten in touch we me at all lately and my nanny says that we girl kitties don't chase the boy kitties. I'm starting to think he was just a "playboy kitten". Ah well, better luck next time as they say.

He was never as attentive to me as you are to our little sister Tia. You are a nice boy kitty and we are happy you love our little Tia. We even love fluffybutt a whole lot.

I have notice a new fellow on the board, but he says he's a sworn bachelor - too bad as he is very articulate and interesting to me.

Your friend,

Mika