Help me - cat is due any time now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
it messed up her bell still sways back and forth looks like a small cantalope in there..her belly

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WHen she gets up and walks her belly is a lil round yet..I hate My phone

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Her belly will be this way after pregnancy.

So you are saying the bleeding has decreased, or stopped?

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
could there be a kitten not ready to come out since she mattedfor a week wen I talked to vet yesterday they said it could take a couple of days is this true if so what should I do

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Anything is possible. What you should do is calm down and focus on one thing at a time.

Has the bleeding stopped?

Or is it just brownish now?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She walks around when i get close and here bellyok the bleeding looks like it stopped if i were to guess id say about a tsp and half on blanket discharge still coming out but a lil at time like it keeps flowing a lil.. she doing fine she purring eating alo two cans in a hour now dry food ..
OK, I have catched up on reading.   I dearly do hope its OK, and will manage.  Especially as you tell you rescued her.  Succesfull homeless are usually more tought then most - EVEN if she is a home girl from beginning - they would perish otherwise just in weeks.

That said, its normally a vet errand.  Any breeder would take her to their vet in this situation.   Of course, breeders do have their insurance payed, and a money reserve build up...

So, if you find a decently skilled vet whom would admit you, please do so.

Last edited:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
it looks like bleeding stopped but still discharge with. Blood
If so, we can take downgrade the red alert down to yellow alert...

Still, IF you get hold of a vet, do so.  It will calm YOU if nothing else - and she STILL may need it.

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, I am of the opinion that she is doing okay right now. I agree with Stefan. We can lower the red alert flag for now.

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Look I'm sorry okay I'm just New at this I'm a old lady trying tohelp Stray animals I will get her fixed in July I get a rent rebate check I love my lolly She is all I have and my dog I dont mean to be a bother

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Lollipop, how is it going with the kittens? Does she care for them, or are you doing it too? Anyways, prepare for taking care for them too, IF there are more complications. Get home goat milk or som kmr, also a little needleless syringe... etc...Be sure they are warm enough - but not TOO warm either.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look I'm sorry okay I'm just New at this I'm a old lady trying tohelp Stray animals I will get her fixed in July I get a rent rebate check I love my lolly She is all I have and my dog I dont mean to be a bother
It's not a botther.  Everyone goes through something like this at some point.  We all know what it's like to not have the answers and be full of worry.  I hope Lolly is ok.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Take it easy.  This here is exactly why we are trying to help out. Me, SArthur, and the others.

Helping our smallest brethrens, the cats, and the people whom try to help them, this is my Quest.

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is fine with the kittens. Heck if she gets up and they cry a wee lil she's running...LOL..I love her..ty for being with me and talking me down out of being scared ..handsoome Guy ty a lot for being so compassionate ... ill keep you updated ok

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You are fine! We are here to help! I just wanted you to stay calm and focus on the blood until we could determine if she was okay. Sounds like she is okay now! We love kitties too, and applaud your efforts to care for your kitty and her babies! All is well! :)

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well..guess I was right...so so sad..she had another one last night and it wasn't alive when I just checked in it was so cute but she didn't even finish cleaning it I'm so sad I tried and tried to bring it back but couldn't she left me take it ..