Help me - cat is due any time now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She laid near me I felt Kitty lower she props her leg up on me like she did in the beginning of labor...hey do you think maybe it is a day or two later cus I read that cat have two horns whatever that is and maybe she has more coming she has like a round belly like there is a big orange in there do you think maybe because she made it for a week

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she seems like she wants me near like in the beginning but if I go to touch the kittens she kinda gets upset

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Just sit with her, or rub her belly if she'll let you. The two horns are the two sides of a cat's uterus. It sounds like she still needs to deliver a kitten. Does she seem to be laboring at all?

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No she pushed a lil then stopped. Now she laying again feeding kittens and the live kittens ..I buried the lost one already in my garden of flowers.sorry just took a cat nap I'm so tired myself been up alot..haven't eaten either I'm worried for her ..but I'm not trying to show it to her...ill check now again

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok she way in corner of closet with leg propped on wall purring like mad..and loud..like she did in the beginning two days ago..poor lolly

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ok. Glad you took a "cat" nap! Try to eat something.

The purring is stress. Lolly may need some help. Can you check to see where in her the kitten is located?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She may need some help. You may need to try to massage her to help push the kitten out.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am worried about her, how many kittens total has she had? She seems to have had a difficult delivery.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
N nansiludie

Three healthy, live ones on Friday. One dead one after bloody discharge yesterday, and now appears to possibly need to deliver one more today, but struggling.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, wow, poor kitty. I am glad she has 3 to care for. By any chance @lillollypop   do you know if this is her first litter? It might be considering how much trouble she is having.

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok she. Has a lot of bloody discharge again ..damn the other one probably gone also ..she has a lil wee lil like yellowish discharge from rectal is this ok...and yes this is first time I know..she not crying or anything just keeps leaving the babies to lay by self

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sarthur i massaed her yesterday and the kitten came out gone im afraid to touch her niw wat if it was ny fault maybe i hurt it

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sarthur I massaged her yesterday and that the baby came out gone what if I did it what if its my fault that be because right now I'm afraid to touch her maybe I massaged her too hard and hurt the kitten inside

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You did not kill the kitten yesterday. It died inside her. This one will likely be dead because it's been in too long. It really needs to come out. You need to massage her and help get it out.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I hope it comes out really soon.This is not healthy for Lolly. Please help her and let us know. Otherwise she will need medical help because it's been many hours already.