Help me - cat is due any time now

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do not think the kittens should go with her, my Vet advised I do not bring any newborns into the clinic unless they were very ill or injured as the risk of them contracting something airborne was just too high. Besides if they keep her, which they likely will, she will be medicated and not likely to nurse. I think that she will need to feed them with KMR or goat milk by dropper or bottle and care for them as orphans until their mother comes home.

Last edited:

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, okay. I hadn't seen that. I dropped in, right in the middle, trying to figure out what was going on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok I'm so mad they will not let me bring her unless I have money to give up front ..I dont have any credit cards so I'm going to check on her again ill brb ..ty for staying with me I'm so scared this my first Kitty and kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillollypop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She walks around when i get close and here bellyok the bleeding looks like it stopped if i were to guess id say about a tsp and half on blanket discharge still coming out but a lil at time like it keeps flowing a lil.. she doing fine she purring eating alo two cans in a hour now dry food ..

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
"

Lillollypop wrote to me in a PM " And I'm really scared I checked on lolly She is reading a little and has a bloody discharge She still has a belly I put a picture on my post about 8 minutes ago"