Grain free drys

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Well, thus far Serengeti, Core, and Raw Instinct have all bombed with the domestic. The Mau and the Bengal tried a little of each but definitely prefer the Evo.
Cable, so far, has seemed to like everything... serengeti, core, orijen. Pixel only liked the orijen, same with Java. those 2 are my non-wet girls, so they get their preference, not my little garbage disposal!
still waiting on the raw instinct, hoping they'll like it...

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm in the middle of switching to Serengeti from Chicken Soup. They are at about half and half right now and one thing I've noticed....not as much poo in the litter box.

They all seem to like the Serengeti, so hopefully this continues to go well.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got an email from Only4Pets. They had to cancel my order for Orijen trial bags because the company has decided not to do the trial bags anymore until August. I'm disappointed.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

Just got an email from Only4Pets. They had to cancel my order for Orijen trial bags because the company has decided not to do the trial bags anymore until August. I'm disappointed.
I got the same email. I was a little ticked off. I don't know if I want to spend money on a bigger bag and chance them not liking it.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I got the same email. I was a little ticked off. I don't know if I want to spend money on a bigger bag and chance them not liking it.
I feel the same way. I'm debating with myself about it now. I've already spent a ton of money on stuff they won't eat.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have tried Wellness Core, Serengeti, Innova Evo, Raw Instinct and Orijen

In order of preference (this varies depending on their mood, but generally)

Orijen & EVO
Serengeti (they like it but given the choice will eat EVO or Orijen
Wellness Core (they go through phases where they like it alot or not at all, so we are just using it as a treat now)
Raw Instinct (too dry and crumbly for them)

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't tried Orijen because it's not easy for me to get here, but, out of all the others; core, serengeti, evo, and raw instinct, it's thumbs down for everything except evo, which is their all time favorite. I think I need to put four little dishes down with each of the foods and see what they will eat.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Did they like any of those?
so fare i've tried core, serengeti & orijen. Pixel seemed to like the orijen ok... she definitely did not like the core at all. the serengeti was ok, but she really didn't care much for it. Java, same thing. still waiting on the raw instinct.

Cable liked everything!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need to borrow Cable so that he can teach my mutinous menagerie to pay proper homage to the food goddess, to whom they should be grateful that they have *any* darned food. :mutters something about flippant four-footers:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I need to borrow Cable so that he can teach my mutinous menagerie to pay proper homage to the food goddess, to whom they should be grateful that they have *any* darned food. :mutters something about flippant four-footers:
me too ...lol... My raw girls decided it had to be cooked meat or no meat today

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are on a tuna kick right now. The girls have decided they quite like human tuna much better than kitty tuna. Kahn just says, keep that crap away from my raw.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

hey, i want to clone her. she likes everything - & she's the only one who does!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just ordered a 5.5 bag of orijen. $25 with shipping, but it will be worth it if they eat if. If they don't .. well, what's $25 more dollars considering what I've already spent on food they won't eat

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got my bag of orijen, offered them a couple kibbles, and it was two paws way up

I just hope they continue to feel that way about it.

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

I just got my bag of orijen, offered them a couple kibbles, and it was two paws way up

I just hope they continue to feel that way about it.
Wow...I guess persistence paid off, didn't it? That's great news!!