Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love this board!!!!

Starlight has found a new home, and will soon be traveling, courtesy of Uncle Fester! Jimmy will be picking Starlight up and trucking him in first class style to his new home, a tiny beach community in California, near Sacramento!
There he will join two other Persian cats and a few parrots and live is style and comfort befitting his royal highness!

He went to the vet's today and got the all-clear, and the thumbs up for a job well done. He is such a little doll and though he only has been in our life a short time, he has made a tremendous impact on both of us. He gave me a reality check in Persians, and he quickly crawled into my heart where he will remain even after I kiss him goodbye for his road trip!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY for Starlight! Sounds like he's going to a great home, and you couldn't ask for a better limo than Jimmy's semi. Talk about a ssssstttttrrrrreeeettttcccchhhhh (pun fully intended).

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful!
Yay for Uncle Fester and Starlight and the new owners, and kudos to those who found Starlight and you and Mike for all your caring, loving attentions to him. I'm sure Starlight has felt like he hit the kitty-kat jackpot (aka food/treats/bed/loving/massages/coatcare and catnip).

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yippe! MA, can you give him a hung fron Auntie Talon? Also let him know to keep his tail away from the parrots - they thing cats tails are great toys!

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea!!! I'm so glad he found a home!! I hope the new owners will keep in touch, at least with you, if not on TCS . . . he's such a gorgeous kitty.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful news MA, I'm sure he'll love his new forever home.

And yes, you have done such a wonderful, marvellous job with him - he'll definitely be one we remember for a long time to come.

bibby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lovely story- and very happy that he has found a new home. I hope the new owners will send the occasional update and photo.
Glad you understand now why some of us love Persians so much -despite the extra care they need.
So kind of Uncle Fester ensuring he will arrive safely
Such a credit to you that he has done so well!
Cheers
catherine

otisbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello
My name is Debi. I live near San Luis Obispo,CA. In the next few weeks, Starlight will be coming to live with me. I've had cats for over 50 years, persians for 18. Currently I have 2 rescue persians. One has PKD & oxolate crystals. The other ones new to me & pretty shy. Pug wants to be friends with her, but Cleo is still in the hissing stage. I also have several parrots. That's why my user name is otisbird. One of my rescue parrots(yes, they need rescuing too) walks around on the floor. Everyone get along fine with each other. I will try to post more pictures of Starlight as he settles in. His story was so heart renching. Thank you MA for taking such good care of him! You're his angle.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi otisbird nice meeting you

It sounds to me that Starlight will have a wonderfull home at your place and I am so happy for you and for Starlight . My congrats on your new baby
And for sure we all are , including me looking forward to see more pics of Starlight and maybe also some pics of the rest of your baby's

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Otisbird, it so good to meet you and hear about your lovely family. We are all excited that Starlight is to have a forever home. He is very special to TCS. Please let us know how he gets on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Debi!

Nice to see you here and posting. I am sure that if you don't post pictures someone from this board would be knocking on you door soon enough demanding that you do!
He has been through so much and I really feel the two of you deserve each other.

We just played another game of peek-a-boo on the stairs! Guys Star is so funny, he lays up on the top landing of the stairs and when he hears me coming, he hides behind the corner of the closet at the top of the stairs. Then he cautiously peers down at me (I am on the bottom step of 15 stairs. I duck down so he can't see me, and I watch, and pretty soon reallllly slllloooow- he peeps down and me, ducks back behind the closet and we play peek a boo! LOL He's such a clown. Then when I go upstairs, he actually will chase me from one room to the next playing with me. Man Debi, he is wearing me out! I can't wait till he is trucking his way to your place and then he can wear YOU out! LOL

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Hi Debi!

Man Debi, he is wearing me out! I can't wait till he is trucking his way to your place and then he can wear YOU out! LOL

What a great effort by everyone involved with this rescue! Congrats to all for making such a difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.