Giveaway: Free Amazing Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

jade14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Sawyer would LOVE one of these scratching posts to scratch on so I will stop getting after him for clawing my (leather!) ottoman!  It currently has several claw marks from him sharpening his little claws. 

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
ENTRY-6

I would be ever so grateful to all of you who've put your time,effort and heart into the making of this beautiful art. And my three cats would be ever so appreciative as well! My husband would be ESTATIC that they'd finally stop looking for other,inappropriate things to claw. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

Thank you for the gracious consideration![emoji]128522[/emoji]

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

I'd love the Verti Scratch for both my guys - particularly Asha. She doesn't seem to understand about climbing, and this would be a purrfect place for her to learn....maybe then we'd stop having to rescue her from high places :rolleyes:

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - I will totally take video of Penelopy with this thing if I win it, because she just wraps herself around the one on the cat tree between the platforms.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Only four more days for entering this giveaway! 

@lunalux  @joann1020  @MarcyPainting  @Graywing  @lindadmu  @JAG007  

I see you participated but you don't have 20 posts in total. Yet! There's still time to catch up. Here's an article with a few ideas on what you can do on the site - 

[article="31219"]New Here I Have A Few Suggestions For You​[/article]  

Just keep in mind that post count relates to forum posts (not reviews, galleries or cat pages).

@whiskers2  You have one post in the thread but without the word ENTRY. You can still enter today and in the coming few days. You also will have to get to 20 posts before the 24th. 

Good luck everyone!

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry

A beautiful, well made scratching post for my beautiful kitties! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

felyne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTER! ENTER! ENTER!

As the kitteh of the house, I needs dis ting before I destroys any more furniture......

marcypainting

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I see triangles wherever I go, those feline ears JUST appear, from 5 week old kittens to an older, deaf cat, abandoned or feral, so eventually I joined the trap & release, or tame 'em up for adoption gangs here in Sonoma County, northern CA.  ENTRY  We do find our fellow cat lovers ;^D

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY  Salem has her 6 month birthday coming up WHAT a GREAT present this post would be LOL

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Because Comet is bored with his current stash of 4 scratching posts and has turned to my legs to do the job. That's NOT going to fly in this house

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry - I have a new cat and he likes scratching posts!  I need another post!

Last edited:

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - 

My Boys have the "Cat Scratch Fever" and nothing to scratch! This would be perfect!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

Because this is how we look:                        

View media item 324522
                                                                   View media item 324528
          And this is me:  

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
ENTRY-7

BECAUSE... HAVING THIS TOTALLY AWESOME SCRATCHER WOULD BE SUCH A TREAT FOR OUR THREE FUR BABIES,AND SUCH A BLESSING TO MY HUSBAND AND I!!!! Also,I'm loving just being a part of a fun contest and enjoying everyone's responses. I love that so many people love their babies as much as I do. [emoji]128536[/emoji] Way to go y'all![emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]