Giveaway: Free Amazing Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

View media item 325080Asha and Shadow have been deep in conference, and they have decided that they are very rich cats already. Asha remembers being poor, and so they've decided that, should they be lucky enough to win this amazing Verti Scratch, they would donate it to a cat rescue so that all the poor cats will have something extra special to scratch on while waiting for their forever homes. They hope that this would be permitted, as they both feel very strongly about this.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - My kitties, Shadow and Mittens, are big boys and they would surely love a nice tall scratching post that they could stretch their claws on. They are sweet kitties and would appreciate this wonderful scratching post to play with.

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Because all I want is the best for my animals. None of them have had great starts to their lives, from being abused to abandoned to thrown from home to home being treated like a hand-me-down instead of a living thing, and I do everything in my power to make sure their lives with me are happy and comfortable and forever because I know what rough lives are like. And with Valentine's day coming up I can think of nothing better than to give my girls something so nice and that they would love so much, but I couldn't afford something like this normally. They are the absolute loves of my life, the ones I'd do anything for and every single day I have with them is a blessing. After what they've all been through I want them to be nothing less than absolutely spoiled.

Lyka
Zoey, Maya, Aria, and Calypso

Last edited:

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

A beautiful, well made scratcher for my sweet babies
would be INCREDIBLE :D

My mattress and box springs have a chance of being saved!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY!

because our DeeDee has progressed her climbing techniques to scaling stacks of firewood -- the more or less straight vertical ascent and descent sides!!! 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

We would like to follow in @Columbine, Asha and Shadow's foot and paw steps and donate the scratching post to a cat rescue or sanctutary if we win. They have toys and scratching posts and we all have each other.

Big hugs out to Asha and Shadow for the great idea.

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
My new girl is way more active than my last kitten, she went for the scratcher right away. I have no doubt that she'll wear it out fast, so I'd love to bring in a nice sturdy one!

oopsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I had to clip all the cats' toenails yesterday. They were so long! I bet a beautiful scratcher would help keep them down and provide a lot of fun for them. :)

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - After reading @Columbine  's post, I will probably donate this to a rescue I just started volunteering at.  They need it more than my kitties do.    

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not entering, as Robin lacks front claws :(

but wanted to compliment the maker of these, they look very well made!

Last edited:

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
So many entries! Last day for you to enter this giveaway but no worries, we just launched a new one that will get you rolling through next week -
http://www.thecatsite.com/t/313235/quick-fun-giveaway-quality-stuffed-catnip-toys-by-imperial-cat
Hi Anne! I'm so excited about this I'm sitting on my hands to keep from waving them around!!!! Seriously! This is such a wonderful thing you and Eric are doing for your TCS family. I was wondering....when will the winner be announced tomorrow? Thanks again!

God bless!
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️Glory

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Buddy could benefit from a scratcher in my bedroom, so he doesn't try sharpening his claws on my sheets, my desk chair, my luggage in the closet, etc. He's got one in the living room, but not in my bedroom, where he sleeps every night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
This giveaway is now officially closed for submissions. The winner will be announced shortly. Thank you everyone for your participation and good luck!