Giveaway: Free Amazing Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

whiskers2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Annie would love this, and so would our fosters from the shelter Those kittens need something to climb.

oopsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY.

Wow, what a great giveaway! My 3 kitties would love to have a good scratching post. Currently we don't have any and they have to make do with my sofa. :p

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Hey y'all don't forget to put the word ENTRY in your post!!! And good luck to everyone!!![emoji]129303[/emoji]

ENTRY- 4

All I'll say this time is.......I NEED ONE BADLY!!! [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Thank you Eric and Makena for such elegantly awesome work! And a special thanks to you,Anne,for kindly hosting a very generous offer. Someone will be very blessed. [emoji]128519[/emoji]

walkingrock

Bodie's mom
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Verti Scratch in dark Oak [emoji]128151[/emoji]
My guys would love this sturdy, vertical, sisal scratching post! [emoji]128571[/emoji]

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry - I have another cat living with me now and all three love scratching posts!  And this looks like a beauty!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
After that photo, I definitely want to win this now. It looks awesome and I know miss scratches a lot (I mean Mabel) would love it.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry

This scratcher could help preserve my mattress and box springs while making my kitties very happy!

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I would see if Peaches would use this before giving to my feral cats. Peaches has destroyed my furniture, have not tried this kind for her yet.

felyne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY My cats are demanding I either win this Amazing Verti Scratcher, or I go out and buy two more!!!!!!

lovemyzeus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Entry 

Zeus always uses his "scratcher" but he is getting a bit too large for it now and could definitely use a new one!  

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY!

LOOK!  Up on the ceiling!  It's a BIRD!  IT'S A PLANE!  NO...NO...IT'S A...~mutters to self~ you really do need a decent scratcher...

lindadmu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Entry
A Amazing Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound! is what my babies need.. scratch scratch.. boy will they have fun . !!!

oopsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Right now, Stash is lovingly reaching up onto my  pant leg and digging his cute little claws in. I bet a gorgeous scratching post would be much nicer for him! (and me)

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
ENTRY-5

Ohhhhhh another day of "No! That's NOT for your claws!" It seems as though my three youngins always want to scratch the things that they're not allowed to!!! Because everything, other than their actual post, is in decent shape. And going downhill fast!!! I'd just be so ecstatic to be able to spoil my much deserving children with this piece of art!!!! The material has fallen off their post......AGAIN!

Ps...I don't know if this is the proper place to ask a few questions??? .Eric,If I wanted to order a post, (Still working on saving up our pennies for a quality post)what is the actual time frame in getting it to my home? Are any of your scratchers more popular than others? Are any on back order?

Last edited: