Fresh-Baked Catloaf!

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, that speckled Maia belly is gorgeous! And I'm loving the triple meatloaf :)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doesn't look dark to me, but you could use a flash next time if it doesn't bother the cat. I have noticed I always get the best pictures with natural light, so I stalk my cats with the camera most often when they are near the windows. :)

Lucky Jed; he can cross his legs without people thinking he looks girly! Actually, lucky cats, period, not having to worry about looking girly or manly enough. Human society can be so complicated.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Lucky Jed; he can cross his legs without people thinking he looks girly! Actually, lucky cats, period, not having to worry about looking girly or manly enough. Human society can be so complicated.
When Mouse isn't perfecting his catloaf he has a definite habit of crossing his front legs.  Between his crossed legs, his 'spay belly' and his pretty little face he often gets accused of looking like a  girl.  The men in my family blame it on his being neutered very early and say boys should be allowed to be boys.  Obviously they have never been in smelling distance of an entire male cat! 

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll see your meat n' 4 and raise you a meatloaf n' pineapple upside down cake:

OMK!
To funny!!!!

Here is a double upside down Maia loaf....................

I can't believe this was her, she is so much slimmer today!
Oh, I have lots of upside down loaf pics myself. That is Beans' and Oksana's preferred sleeping position.

They are both ridiculous...

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How on earth did I miss this thread until now?

Here is Cocoa and Casper, nearly a year ago when they were first getting to know each other, and weren't quite sure how they felt about sitting on the same couch together yet.