Fresh-Baked Catloaf!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 You can totally see the caution in their faces! Each inside ear slightly towards one another, the long hair tortie seems to be much more open to getting along, with her body curved towards....

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You can totally see the caution in their faces! Each inside ear slightly towards one another, the long hair tortie seems to be much more open to getting along, with her body curved towards....
Totally read them right.  Casper, the red tabby, was our resident cat.  Cocoa, our Tortie, a rescue who had only been fostered for about a month or so before we adopted her.  We kept Cocoa separated for an entire month because of her timidity.  We wanted to make sure they were both really ready before we had them interact face to face.  She, gets along with other cats and well, we had NO idea how Casper would be - as far as we knew he hadn't had cat friends since he was a kitten.  That photo, was the first time they got up on the couch together on their own.  Both, hesitant and cautious.  

It's nearly a year later (will be in December) and they are good friends now, although she still is the one that drives their relationship for sure.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What breed is this guy? He's HANDSOME!!!
That looks like a Cornish Rex to me, if I'm not mistaken. Some sort of Rex, anyhow. I love how he's got his tail behind him like he's absolutely trusting that nobody's going to step on it! Silly cat, don't you know humans are clumsy?

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol. The picture makes her look fluffy. Two of them are slightly longer haired than the rest. Not slick haired but not what I'd call fluffy either.

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL YEP. THIS GIRL IS SPECIAL. SHE WAS PROMISED TO. YOUNG MAN TURNING SIXTEEN. HE LOST HIS PET RABIT IN THE RESENT FLOODING IN SOUTHERN ALBERTA. HE HAD NO IDEA AND WAS SUPER EXCITED AND SURPRISED!

barbh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Upside down twisted loaf, one of Taz's favorite positions to sleep in.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL YEP. THIS GIRL IS SPECIAL. SHE WAS PROMISED TO. YOUNG MAN TURNING SIXTEEN. HE LOST HIS PET RABIT IN THE RESENT FLOODING IN SOUTHERN ALBERTA. HE HAD NO IDEA AND WAS SUPER EXCITED AND SURPRISED!
How happy do they both look! Kitten cute enough to eat! (Not literally ofcourse
)