Found Abandoned Kitten!

mindyl3igh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@NikkyKay, I should do the same thing because I keep wanting to post pictures and more pictures! lol, I made a video of him with the bottle. I'll be making a thread and uploading it there with pictures as well and just share his progress on my first thread, needing help, hoping it will also help someone with the information they may need. Great thinking! ;) This way we can share our babies with each other and everyone else and not feel like we're doing anything crazy! HAHA! 

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Please put a few pictures here too though, and share the link to your other thread with us! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nikkykay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, yes! I'll still be putting pictures here for his updates. The other thread is sort of a "spam of his cuteness" thread! 

Speaking of that, check out the "All About Khaos" thread to see how he is at bottle time! I'm so going to miss that! Here's the link in case you didn't see it up there. http://www.thecatsite.com/t/301106/all-about-khaos

nikkykay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For the past day or so he's been spitting at everything. Is that normal behavior?

nikkykay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a video of him drinking his bottle on his picture/video thread. :)

Oh! He knows how to hiss. He must have some strange dreams, because he normally wakes up hissing and growling. He'll be laying down sleep, twitching here and there, then the next thing you know he's bolting up hissing. His face his so disoriented until he blinks a couple of times. Then he starts purring and goes back to sleep. Other than that he likes to spit at people and objects with this mischievous glint in his eye. He likes to test, that's for sure. If I ever get another cat, he'll most likely be the dominant one.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Little spit fire, huh? Testing out his new skils at everybody and everything! Getting big for his britches, I see! :)

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is Chaotic! You chose the perfect name. Nothing wrong with a little chaos in our lives. Keeps us on our toes, and "Never a dull moment"!!!
He's a treasure.

jeapa507

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG your kitty is so precious. I have just started reading your thread (I'm on page 4) so I don't know what you have named her/him yet. I just wanted to reply with a thank you for taking care of this poor abandoned kitty. He surely would not have made it without you. He looks like such a character. I will finish up reading now.

nikkykay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello, all! It's that time of the week.
Baby Dr. Khaos is 7 1/2 weeks! The time sure flies!!

[emoji]10084[/emoji]️He's 30.1 oz (856 g,) or 1.8 lbs
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️I swear he's a bunny in a cat's suit! He hops and jumps EVERYWHERE. It is the cutest thing! :heart3::heart3::heart3:
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️He loves to play. It gets to the point where I'm trying to go to sleep, scratch my face, then the next thing I know I have a face full of kitten! Or I'm walking on the floor, then my feet get attacked. ORRRR, I'm scratching my legs/arms and he jumps out of nowhere and hangs off my appendages.
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️He's gotten into biting lately. :( I try to discourage him. Most of the time I'll stick a toy in the way and he's fine. He just started doing that though. I'm guessing the last kitten teeth coming in hurt.
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️So I think Khaos is going through another growth spurt! He's been sleeping a lot since mid-day yesterday. He'll play for about 20 mins after eating a full meal, then clean himself and go to sleep. Other than that, his appetite has increased a bit. He still wants a bottle here or there, but 95% of his nutrients is from his wet food.
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️Speaking of food, funny enough, he refuses the salmon kitten food from Nutro. He eats around it. :p Also, he refuses to eat his food without a little pumpkin in it. He's such a funny little guy.
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️He's getting gutsy. He jumps from high places, and climbs to the top of the cat tree we made for him!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must put a stop to the attacks on your feet and legs and hands if it's not nipped in the bud it'll only get worse as he gets bigger.

nikkykay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes! I'm trying. When I tell him "no" and walk away, he gets the point most of the time. But it all gets ruined when my parents let him bite them. That's where he got it from, I think. He's learning "come here" as of now, "no still has a long way to go. :(

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! I'm trying. When I tell him "no" and walk away, he gets the point most of the time. But it all gets ruined when my parents let him bite them. That's where he got it from, I think. He's learning "come here" as of now, "no still has a long way to go.
I spoil my daughter's cat shamelessly.  It's my only grandpet.

nikkykay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, my! I was gone a couple of hours for a pet store run. I bought him some food and a couple toys, and when I got home, he was curled up to my blanket on my bed. He was so happy to see me. He meowed like crazy. :p
I love this little guy. I'm very grateful I've had the joy of raising him!