Face Moisturizers - What Do You Use?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mom would buy jars of Avon's Vita Moist face cream from the catalog. It was the yellow container with brown lid back then. The face cream smelled sooo good :D She hasn't bought any in a long time but I wouldn't be surprised if she has a long forgotten jar (or two...) in the jumbled mess of a linen closet.

Getting back to my original question, I'm still looking at various moisturizers and night creams and serums for dark spots. I might give the Ponds Clarant B3 cream first since it doesn't cost an arm and a leg and I can buy it at the drug store. I'll give it a couple of weeks and if it doesn't help with either moisturizing or dark spots, I'll try a different product.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I tried an Aveeno product for under eye darkness and my skin did not like it. My MIL uses one of their other facial products and loves it so I figured I'd give their things a try. I have on darker spot on my cheek but I've not tried anything on it. It's not very noticeable.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I tried one of the Aveeno face moisturizers once. Worse decision ever :headshake: The moisturizer contains microscopic glitter to make your face look brighter:cringe::cringe: That's the "magic" ingredient. I looked like a glitter covered art project. Even after washing my face the glitter stuck (and to my fingers, too) and it was a few days before it was gone.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I tried one of the Aveeno face moisturizers once. Worse decision ever :headshake: The moisturizer contains microscopic glitter to make your face look brighter:cringe::cringe: That's the "magic" ingredient. I looked like a glitter covered art project. Even after washing my face the glitter stuck (and to my fingers, too) and it was a few days before it was gone.
Oh, God, I bet I would have liked that about 15 years ago, a glowing face, just like a fairy :lol::lol:

Have you tried any of the products if the Korean brand Skin79? They seem to be good for everything, and both my mother and I were really happy frombour BB creams from that brand. They were discontinued in my tiny town, jut I've found anbonlinebstore in my country selling them, so I see April bringing both mum and me some products from them (our birthdays are in April, that's why). Several of their products claim to have "whitening" properties and I am inclined to believe it... I have a tiny beauty mark right in the middle of my chin, of a medium brown tone. I loved it and never thought that "whitening" thing was real. After using that BB cream for a year, it faded to the palest golden color of my freckles and now I can barely see it, even knowikg where to look. I miss it :( So, if you want to get rid of darker spots, this may work just fine.

I know that many shops in the USA have free samples of Skin79 products, and many even send them to your home, so youvmake take them under consideration.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have not tried any Korean skin care brand yet.