Could use some good luck board magic for next Thursday!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys.....can't stay long, cause I'm beat, but I made it through, due to my courage, your vibes and Jerry by my side. The doc told Jerry he found endometreosis, and a fibroid, all of which he removed. I left here at 12:50 and got home at 7:50. I go back to see Dr. Aronson next week sometime, so I'll be able to talk to him more then.....

I can't say it enough.....thanks for all the support, friendship, and love

I'm going to go take my perkoset and head off to dream land......I"l check in tomrrow......

Love ya all

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a relief to hear everything went so well! You're so brave, Susie, Sierra and I are so proud of you!
Please take your much needed percocet and rest well my friend! You will feel brand new tomorrow!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Susie, please, get well soon!!!

And let Jerry make the hard work!!!!!
The Hubbie´s are a good Companions and Nurses, I´m sure Jerry should be a good Nurse!!!!

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
Glad everything went well Susie!!! Percocet is great but can be VERY constipating (gee aren't I the bearer of fun news?) Drink lots of fluids to prevent that...and maybe Jerry can pick you up some nice prunes. Sunsweet makes two flavors, that are great...Orange Essense and Lemon Essense....delish! Betta can't eat just one...but be careful!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad everything went so well! Rest well Susie!
You'll feel better tomorrow

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie, so glad everything is safe and you're home! Kudos to your wonderful husband. Sleep well and here's to a speedy and solid recovery process. Take care of you and we're still thinking of you.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to see all went well, hope you had a great nights sleep!

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie, so glad to see this! Now that you are through this, hopefully you will be pain free (well, once you heal up...). Glad you're home and I hope you are resting comfortably in percoset dreamland.