Cats on leash!

LokiWolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hopefully they are indoors only except when walked on the harness and leash?
Where did the paint come from?
Oh yeah. No outdoors unless backpack or leashed.

It's animal safe dye that I used to help identify her if she ever got loose without her collar. Also so people wouldnt mistake her for a stray.

SchrodingerCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dye is a good idea, your two are adorable. Have you tried taking them outside in a cat backpack? I had one for Gypsy til she got too big for it.
I have a backpack for Cheshire. I got it from Amazon. Below is a photo of it. But I think he will outgrow it very soon and we might need to look for other ones. What kind of backpack did you get? I heard that The Best Cat Backpack Carriers to Travel With Your Cat has a lot of backpacks, some are large enough for Maine Coons, although I haven't bought from them.

1690789285808.jpeg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a backpack for Cheshire. I got it from Amazon. Below is a photo of it. But I think he will outgrow it very soon and we might need to look for other ones. What kind of backpack did you get? I heard that The Best Cat Backpack Carriers to Travel With Your Cat has a lot of backpacks, some are large enough for Maine Coons, although I haven't bought from them.

View attachment 456020
Hi, I got it on amazon.
20230802_030354.jpg
20230802_030329.jpg
20230802_030430.jpg

PRO:
It was very comfortable for me to wear.
Gypsy liked the expansion
Secure, very sturdy and well made.
CONS:
Handle made it hard to load Gypsy in the smaller top opening, had to unzip whole top, not really a problem with her although it may have been one if she had decided to make it one.
When laid on the floor, table etc... (on the straps) Gypsy had hardly any head room. She was around 10lbs at the time.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I got it on amazon.
View attachment 456148View attachment 456149View attachment 456150
PRO:
It was very comfortable for me to wear.
Gypsy liked the expansion
Secure, very sturdy and well made.
CONS:
Handle made it hard to load Gypsy in the smaller top opening, had to unzip whole top, not really a problem with her although it may have been one if she had decided to make it one.
When laid on the floor, table etc... (on the straps) Gypsy had hardly any head room. She was around 10lbs at the time.
Medium-size is right. Fifteen pounds is definitely medium-sized. ;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 456491

View attachment 456492

Havu and my doughter enjoying warm summer days
Such a beautiful pic of Havu in the daisies! and so good that your daughter is growing up with Havu. I was born into a family "with cat." He was 3 when I was born. It's the BEST way to grow up, with sweet cats and caring, intelligent parents!

Smarl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cats and kids definetly enjoy each others company! Especially our oldest cat Lymy takes such a good care of the kids, she's always there if they are sad or sick 🧡

LokiWolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

That's adorable!! My kittens just wanna hide under the shelving. Strangers are scary. And since I live alone and keep to myself it's hard to socialize them. Not to mention it's way too hot to take them out. I did it with Lizzy but now I know these guys don't tolerate temps over 75 degrees. Which in AZ is seldom until winter or 4am in September / October but I like my sleep.

SchrodingerCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's adorable!! My kittens just wanna hide under the shelving. Strangers are scary. And since I live alone and keep to myself it's hard to socialize them. Not to mention it's way too hot to take them out. I did it with Lizzy but now I know these guys don't tolerate temps over 75 degrees. Which in AZ is seldom until winter or 4am in September / October but I like my sleep.
Petco is a great place to socialize them! They have air conditioning so it won't be too hot inside. Maybe you could try going out in a carrier or cat backpack at first to gradually introduce them to the outside.