Black Cats Only

menna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is 7 weeks old and I've had her for 3 days! Mom is a Manx and dad is American Bobtail/Maine Coon. I acquired her through a friend. She's the third black baby I've owned and the first one I chose (the other two chose me.) She is such a cuddle bug. She sleeps curled up under my chin or on my shoulder. I'm beyond excited to have her :-)

canbritmummy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Beautiful Maxicat, we rescued him hours away from euthanasia. His crime? Being black,asthmatic,stressed out, considered "unadoptable". He's our amazing puppy-cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
now this is really a batty cat. How did you ever get those teeth to show? I don't like costumes on cats (or dogs) but this is really precious, I laughed so hard wen I saw the pic.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

now this is really a batty cat. How did you ever get those teeth to show? I don't like costumes on cats (or dogs) but this is really precious, I laughed so hard wen I saw the pic.
They were photo shopped in.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi, I have another black cat to introduce you to.

This is my parent's cat Dusty. She was dumped as a kitten, but luckily my cousin found her and took her over to my parent's house. She's about 2 years old now.

She's quite a Princess. My parents are both retired so she gets lavished with attention 24/7.

Her favourite spot, out in the garden.

She's only allowed outside with her harness and lead on, but she still manages to get up to mischief.