cswatrous

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cswatrous, what a beautiful cat! I'm glad you finally became a cat lover! Feels great, doesn't it?

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

colinr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is our little black panther , Otis ..We've had him since Nov. 14 , from Cat Protecition, he's a sweet little soul, right un until the time he isn't!!!

We think that he'd been re-homed with a family with young children , and its left him very nervous .. nevertheless he is a little purring machine , and can be a loving boy when he's relaxed 

ColinR

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good for you @Nicolina  Most of my cats were feral, they make great pets with a bit of love and understanding.

Lito looks very sweet, it looks like he is almost over the scabies. I've had to treat cats for that in the past. Their fur all grows back and they look as fluffy as ever within a few months.

nicolina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan
Thanks! I already have a feral that I adopted last year. A white and ginger DLH. He was two and a half when I adopted him so he's still very cautious. But he is still so social in a way and so so loving! I love the special relationship you get with a feral. [emoji]10084[/emoji]

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I hope the shelter makes sure that this pretty cat is totally cured from the scabies/mange that it has before sending it home with you. Otherwise your resident cat will pick it up and then you have more vet bills. Good luck. This black beauty deserves a forever home.

nicolina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
segelkatt segelkatt
He's already looking a lot better! He was treated for scabies when he got to the shelter. He looked a lot worse before. Now it's just one ear left. :)

Thanks! He will definitely stay with us forever. [emoji]10084[/emoji] I have never, and will never give away one of my babies.