Black Cats Only

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I just read that black cats are among the least aggressive cats so I wonder why they are not adopted more but are always the last ones to find a forever home.  I have my Panthera and the foster and both of them are very affectionate cats. Yes, the foster is finally coming around begging for pats and stroking but still won't let me pick him up.

newmamaof3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can say that of my crew layla is the least confrontational and the least territorial. She is somewhat indifferent to her humans as well :)
It's black cat day :)

newmamaof3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww thanks! She's a little standoffish but when she decides to be your friend she will always love you. Perhaps aloof is a better word!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww thanks! She's a little standoffish but when she decides to be your friend she will always love you. Perhaps aloof is a better word!
My Sophie is like that too. I like to think of it as "cautious". Her thing is, "want to be my friend? PROVE it. I'll wait over here".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just love Sophie's face! Every time I see her picture it makes me smile - she is so cute!
Thank you. I adore her. She always has that "I'm innocent, I swear" expression. She's so loving and cuddly with all that soft fur.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you. 

I'm not really sure where Carpet gets her looks from. She was a kitten from the colony I TNR'd. There are quite a few long haired cats in the family, but they all have long slender faces under all that fluff. There are a few blue-eyed points as well. I guess there could be a bit of Persian, a bit of Siamese and a bit of who knows what else in the mix.

will0803

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
These are videos of my 14 month old black kitty Chloe. Chloe tragically passed away this past weekend.

I never wanted to write these words down for you.
with the pages of phrases of all the things we'll never do.
So I blow out the candle
and I put you to bed.
New, like a baby
Lost, like a prayer
there's just one thing left to be said....
Say hello to heaven. RIP baby

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited: