Biographies

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Justin. I have a girlfriend but I am not married (yet). I'm 21 years old and I have had my cats for a little over 3 months now. I used to try to stay away from cats because supposively I was allergic to them but then in high school I started dating a girl who had 3 cats and I didn't have any reaction. I instantly fell in love with cats and I currently have 2. I hope to get another one soon. In a few months, I'll be starting my 4th year of university training to become a vet. After about 6 more years, I will hopefully be a vet and will be making some good money. Once I get a full-time carreer, I plan to adopt a cougar.

My hobbies include playing any instrument I can get my hands on, biking, rock climbing, studying my cats and trying to figure out how something so small can jump 6 feet in the air
, trying to learn as much as I can about any feline, and hanging out with my friends.

P.S. Happy Aniversary Kallie

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! My real name is Jenica, but my family has always called me Jenny. I'm 23, and I grew up in Maryland, then I went to college in Delaware. Now I'm back where I grew up and working for the Social Security Administration. I hate my job and I'm trying to find something that I really want to do.

I got married on June 2
to Kevin, who I've known since I was 16. (But we didn't date until I was 21). Kevin does some kind of computer work and to be honest I don't know much about it!

We have 2 cats, a 4 yr old DSH female named Emily and a 5 yr old Siamese mix male named Chessy. My roommate and I got Emily in college when she was a kitten. My husband and I just got Chessy from the shelter last week.

I want to start doing some volunteer work at the shelter where we got Chessy. Maybe it will lead to a job someday...

I love the beach, roller coasters, mixed drinks, reading, music/concerts, movies, and animals. I spend time with my husband and my friends as much as I can.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im Monica......I am a stay at home mom and have been married for 6 yrs. I have a 12 y/o son and a 2 y/o daughter, both of which mean more than the world to me. My hubby works for a nitrogen plant in a town about 45 min from here, and I just stay at home and take care of things around the house, and the kids.
I have 3 dogs and 10 cats(5 of which are kittens). My dogs are: Molly(gold ret) Amy(pit bull) and Jimmy(boxer) My cats are Sherman,Abby,Lilly,Callie, and Chloe.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there!
I am Krista and I am 20 years old. I graduated highschool last year and am planning to go to college to be a vet tech. I have 2 wonderful cats and 4 wonderful dogs. I volunteer at my local animal shelter and love it. It's non-kill..it used to be a kill facility and was shut down last year by a local foster group because it was so bad. they "re-modeled" it and did a great job with it! the lady who runs the shelter is AWESOME!
she spoils the animals there like crazy. of course I get to help.
(you can so tell animals are her passion
) the kittens have their own room and get to roam and they have cat trees, toys, food, water, etc. in there same with the cat room. The dogs have their own play park where it's fenced in and we have a play park pal list for the dogs that get along. I am mainly the dog walker...although I give dogs baths when they need it and play with the cats.
I volunteer regularly. I don't have a job right now as it's hard to get a job here. I am sure I will find one, though. I still live with my parents.
I love all animals, except I am not too crazy about reptiles. I love to go horse back riding although I haven't been riding for 2 years since life has been so busy. I hope to go again soon. I love swimming, going online (obviously
), hanging out with my furbabies, dances, shopping, hanging out with friends, going to carnivals, going to Silverwood (a theme park), I love to eat
..and many many more things that would take a century to list.

that's it about me! I hope I didn't bore you all.

jazmynn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm Jasmine. I'm 19 years old was born in Kentucky and currently live in Indiana with my fiance Angel. He and I were best friends since Jan. 2004 and have been together since Jan. 2005. I have two girls. A Tortie/calico DSH mix named Isis who is 9 weeks old and a Tabby/Calico DSH Mix named Jade. I currently work in the automotive line and am looking to return to school for something computer related. I'm an artsy kinda girl who loves to paint, read, and do web grapics and designs. (I'm also looking into taking tattooing up as a sport lol) I had never had an inside kitty before untill I agreed to take Jade last minute and I have been in love everysince. I'm trying to convince my other half into letting us get one more kitten and then calling it a day for a while

That's me in a nutshell!

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My name is Rachel and I am 21 years old. I have a boyfriend named Michael and we have been together for almost 4 years. It will be four years in October. He is 22 years old and decided to change majors.
We are planning to get married after he finishes school. He is my life and my other half. I work full time. I really don't like my job but it pays the bills. After I have been with the company for 1 year they will pay for me to go to school so I'm sticking it out for that. I'm getting the heck out of there as soon as I can.
I don't really have any hobbies because I don't have time and not enough money. I love my cat named Tiger. He is my fur kid.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
I'm Heather, I won't give my last name, but I will tell you that it's very long and italian, thanks to my husband.
I am 28, my b-day is 2/11, I am a typical aquarius, if you believe in that
. I come from a pretty good family. My mom is young (47), she met a navy man when she was 17, my dad was 26, got married right after HS and had me 9 months later. They were married for 9 years, had 3 girls (me being the oldest), and got divorced. It was pretty tragic for me being Daddy's girl and all. But I turned out ok. My mother & I have never had a great relationship though, partly because of the divorce, partly because of her personality.
My Dad re-married his HS sweetheart, and she had 2 kids and just went through a divorce, so together we were almost the bradey bunch! I get along with my step-mom very well, and most people say I am more like her than anyone. I lived with my mom till I was 17, got into a huge blow-out, and moved in with my dad. I am still very close w/my dad & stepmom, and see my mom dutifully at x-mas & mothers day. My dad was in the army so we moved around alot. I was born in Harrisburg Pa, grew up on Long Island NY, moved to Carlisle Pa, then to Allentown Pa, and now I'm in Philly Pa.
I met my hubby when I was 21, we weren't looking for a relationship, just someone to hang out with & have fun. We only went out cause "the perfect guy for me" had an emergency and I was all dressed up with no place to go. But we kinda moved in together fast, only cause I lived an hour away from him, it just came to a point where I wasn't really going home but once a week. After a year he wanted to get me a ring. We were engaged for 2 years & had my dream wedding... I was the princess bride!
We'll be married for 4 years in Sept, together for 7. We have a good marriage, there's always room for improvement, but we have made it through alot together. I was the homecoming queen, and he is the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks. I was the straight A student, who never did a thing wrong, and he was the going in the front of the school & out the back door & getting into trouble. We're a perfect example of ying-yang.

About Me: I love shoes...I must own hundreds & hundreds of pairs. I am an accessories girl, (they always fit
), have drawers full of sunglasses, jewelry, hand bags, and hats. I can really rock a hat!
I love being with my girlfriends & sisters, having a drink, chit-chatting about everything. I love watching my soaps on ABC (GH is my fave), and Will & Grace. I have a ton of clothes, but I have put on about 25lbs in the last year due to my "promotion" being tied to a desk, so nothing fits right anymore. In the winter I love to knit, it's something I've learned to do in the last 2 years. In the summer I read, suspense thrillers. There is nothing that makes me feel better than driving in my convertible with the top down on a beautiful day, it's therapy from God! I swear I have that seasonal associative disorder, cause the sun literally makes me happy, and I could sit in it all day! I am crafty, although I don't have alot of free time to do alot of crafts. And have always been the artist in my family...don't get to use that talent too much now either. I had a high paying job for years that ran me into the ground, and traded it all in for a decent salary where there's not much stress and I work from 8-4 as an admin asst. Oh, I work for architects/engineers. Really I'm on TCS from 8-4 and do my work on my lunch from 12-1!

We have been trying to have a baby for 2 years, with no luck. We have Jasmine, my Hubby's 8yo from a previous relationship, but I still want 1 of my own. This is very hard for me, I had cervical cancer early, as it runs in my family. So it is taking awhile...I have to go in soon to see the Dr to start my 1st steps in inability. I love spending time with all my nieces & nephews, they are my world. And of course my LuckyGirl... she is my saving grace, and keeps me from a down hill spiral of depression, by giving me all the affection & attention I need. I love her so much!
And that's all I can think of now!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

I'm Justin. I have a girlfriend but I am not married (yet). I'm 21 years old and I have had my cats for a little over 3 months now. I used to try to stay away from cats because supposively I was allergic to them but then in high school I started dating a girl who had 3 cats and I didn't have any reaction. I instantly fell in love with cats and I currently have 2. I hope to get another one soon. In a few months, I'll be starting my 4th year of university training to become a vet. After about 6 more years, I will hopefully be a vet and will be making some good money. Once I get a full-time carreer, I plan to adopt a cougar.

My hobbies include playing any instrument I can get my hands on, biking, rock climbing, studying my cats and trying to figure out how something so small can jump 6 feet in the air
, trying to learn as much as I can about any feline, and hanging out with my friends.

P.S. Happy Aniversary Kallie
Awe thanks!!!!!!!!! Do you go to the U of S????

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Emily (obviously), I'm 24, and I am currently living in an apartment in Los Angeles with my husband Brian and our kitten Anyanka (named after a character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer). Brian and I met online right before I graduated from college with a degree in psychology. I was looking at grad schools, saw his profile online and that he had gone to the school that I was really interested in, so I contacted him. We've spoken every day since.

I'm originally from a tiny town in Georgia, so the move to LA to be with Brian has been hard for me. We're planning on moving back east eventually. Probably to the Boone, North Carolina area. I miss my family horribly, and have had a hard time making good friends here in LA. Having Anya has helped a lot with me being lonely here.

I currently work as an office manager for an architect (nothing close to related to my psych degree). I like my job I guess, it pays the bills so I try not to complain much.

In my spare time I enjoy surfing the Internet, going to/watching movies, cross-stitching, jewelry making/design, interior design, psychology, reading, CATS of course, shopping (usually online), and people watching.

I also have a MySpace account for anyone who wants to know more about e/see pictures. My email address is in my profile for easy searching.
If you contact me on there, make sure you mention that you are from TCS!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

My name is Emily (obviously), I'm 24, and I am currently living in an apartment in Los Angeles with my husband Brian and our kitten Anyanka (named after a character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer). Brian and I met online right before I graduated from college with a degree in psychology. I was looking at grad schools, saw his profile online and that he had gone to the school that I was really interested in, so I contacted him. We've spoken every day since.

I'm originally from a tiny town in Georgia, so the move to LA to be with Brian has been hard for me. We're planning on moving back east eventually. Probably to the Boone, North Carolina area. I miss my family horribly, and have had a hard time making good friends here in LA. Having Anya has helped a lot with me being lonely here.

I currently work as an office manager for an architect (nothing close to related to my psych degree). I like my job I guess, it pays the bills so I try not to complain much.

In my spare time I enjoy surfing the Internet, going to/watching movies, cross-stitching, jewelry making/design, interior design, psychology, reading, CATS of course, shopping (usually online), and people watching.

I also have a MySpace account for anyone who wants to know more about e/see pictures. My email address is in my profile for easy searching.
If you contact me on there, make sure you mention that you are from TCS!
Well it's nice to meet you....and before I read where your cats name was from, I knew it from Buffy...because that was one of my favorite shows....that was a great name to use...very clever!

I just wanted to say Welcome to the board and I am also from the south...I currently live in alabama and I am sure it was hard for you to move all the way to LA!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Lydia Nichole....my family calls me Lydia and my friends call me Nikki...

My birthday is July 29, 1985! My boyfriend and I have the same birthday
(just different years)

My fav color is blue & pink.

My fav drink are Amber Woodchucks

I'm a huge romantic!!!! ....too bad Colin isn't lol

I live in Memphis, Tennessee - lived here my whole life...born and raised a southern belle

I have a wonderful boyfriend that I love very much named Colin- he is my world! He adds soo much happiness and love to my life
I'm soo blessed to have him!

I am a Southern Baptist/ Messianic Jew ( i'm a converted Jew, but still attend synagogue occassionally to keep up with my Jewish heritage).

Over 1/2 of my dad's family died during the Holocaust...so i am very into studying the Holocaust, and researching everything i can find on it.

I'm a bit of a mutt puppy- Russian ,Irish, Danish, Cherokee, Polish- but when it comes down to it, I'm an American, and i'm feel proud and blessed to be one

My parents have been divorced since i was little- my father and stepmother were very abusive towards me- so i've lived permanently with my mom since i was 11.

I was raped when i was 17 by my "boyfriend" at the time- since then, i've learned how to deal with it and discuss it open and honestly with others. I've been a mentor at some of the local rape crisis centers around my city and i really enjoy helping women in their times of need.

I grew up on a farm right outside of memphis when i was little- i had goats, chickens, roosters, ducks....everything ...I really miss it- if i'm ever fortunate enough to have a choice of buying land and owning my own place- i would want a farm

My former jobs include:
Day care teacher
Cashier at a resturant- Never, Never, Never Again!!!!!
Guest Service Represenative at a hotel
Florist/Wedding Planner
Dancer
Florist/Wedding Planner & Funeral Coordinator ...again...
Private Nanny
Daycare Teacher
and now i'm currently looking for something else.....

I have 4 cats: Velvet, Abilene, Jasmine & Isabella
I have 1 rabbit- Sophia
2 dogs- one at my house and one at Colins. Ginger is my wolf- german shepherd mix at my house....and Fosters is mine and Colin's Australian Shepherd/Collie mix
I also have an 80 gallon fish tank, 10 gallon, and 2 bettas. I love fish and i love setting up aquariums!

I spend almost all of my free time fostering kittens for the local shelters around memphis. It is my passion and my love- I have no problem staying up around the clock to feed them eithor

I was a music industry major at the university of memphis for 2 yrs. I've currently switched schools and my major. Right now i'm attending a community college to get my undergraduate classes taken care of, and then I will be attending Dental Hygeine school!!! I'm sooo excited!

I have my lisence in floral design and wedding planning- i put myself through design school the summer i turned 18...At 17 i worked full time between school and saved up to put myself through design school and get lisenced! I love it! I do wedding planning, funerals, parties- everything!!!!
I would love to have my own shop once i have my dental hygeine degree and have saved up a few yrs.

I have a huge family! 8 nieces and nephews, 2 great nieces, two cousins, tons of 2nd cousins, 3 sisters, 1 step bro and 1 step sis! I love my family and I hope I am blessed one day with a family of my own!!

I can't wait to get married and be a wonderful wife!!! I also look foward to being a momma!!! My biological clock is ticking....loudly
! I can't wait to have children!!! I would also love to adopt a child if i were ever financially able to!

My hobbies are music- I was a music major for a long time, so I still consult in studios around the city & lay tracks,I appreciate just about everything from Opera to Rap. I also teach voice lessons on the side, play guitar, piano, clairanet, percussion- hehe including an awesome black Pearl drumset
, and sing. I am always singing - it makes me happy!. ....my other hobbies aside from music are tv, volunteering, fostering kittens, reading, painting -objects, cooking, dancing, and TCS-yes, i'm addicted

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Didn't think StarryEyedTiGeR is young
You came off a bit mature to me, whch I think is a good thing
This is a great thread, guess it'd be nice to intro myself.

I have a very loooong name, but mostly I am known by the names Maria, Gracia, Gracey, and Grace, depends on who's addressing me
My mother is a part-Japanese-Chinese-Filipino, My father is a part-Mexican-Venezuelan (and he lived in Ft. Lauderdale Florida for 10 to 15 years, so he stayed there), I am an ethnic and racial mix, that makes me a mutant

I am a lazy ass most of the time, I am phlegmatic, I like taking it slow when I'm home. I live alone, by choice, and a theoretical boyfriend who mushrooms once in a while.

I am a coffee addict, I can't live without coffee, I used to smoke a lot, but I stopped, although the love affair with alcohol continues. I crave for film noir, goth art, literature. I think dark clouds and rain are soothing.

I drink 14 glasses of water a day.

I'm a night person.

I never forget, as much as I try to.

I'm a diffcult person.

I don't fancy sleepovers and overnight stays, I have space issues.

I used to fear handshakes out of strange fear for bacteria that I bring alcohol all the time and I wouldn't stop applying them if it weren't for the effect it had on my hand, it got really dry I had to seek dermatological medication. No more rubbing alcohol.

I'm vegan, so I eat a lot of vegetables, I have an old recliner which now belongs to my cat, I still have my Betty Boop slippers that makes a weird sound against the floor. My cat Oscar loves hearing the sound of that slipper against the marble floor.

I wrote for television, did marketing, wrote for a film production, was a web master, writer, events organizer, technical editor, volunteer for Animal Welfare Soc and PETA, but I still don't know what really to do with my life.

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am 26 I live here in Washington State with my husband. I am from Philippines, I live here for almost two years.

I don't know what to say about me, if you want to know, you can just ask me.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... I don't think I've ever really done an intro about myself!

I'm Sarah
my birthday is July 4th, 1982- we actually have three people in my family that were born on the 4th and one born on St. Patrick's day!

My boyfriend and I just bought our first house. We've been together for 6.5 years and I have no idea when we're getting married- I'm hoping sooner than later
since I'm really starting to want to have babies! He still gets all immature/weird when I talk about babies but I have noticed he's been playing with our friends kids much more!

I work for our family business- we sell printing equipment. My mom's favorite saying is "She works just out of reach for me to do this: *makes choking motion*"
She's a weirdo but I love her and we see entirely too much of each other- but I wouldn't have it any other way!

We have one cat- Maui- but in November we will be getting a Bengal
We also have four sugar gliders, Ogre & Mona have two joeys on the way too!

I love arts & crafts, puzzles, brain teasers, math, reading- anything to stimulate my brain & creativity. Chad & I once made a bet that I couldn't go 30 days without reading a book and I lost horribly- I only made it 36 hours
I'm also way too addicted to the internet and lately TCS
Now that I'm done with college I think I miss homework so I spend a ridiculous amount of time online researching various things whether it's cats, sugar gliders, or how to do home improvements. I'm also a huge movie freak & am addicted to buying DVD's (and most everything else!) and I looooooove watching my shows!

I have a Myspace page too if anyone is interested!

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My turn i guess.

My name is Brianna but I prefer to be called hendrix on here!
I am 19 years old(20 on thanksgiving this year the 23rd)

I live with my boyfriend and 2 kitties(hendrix maine coon x and joplin dsh) in Sacramento.

I have 3 brothers and one sister.

I currently may have just gotten hired for a nonprofit organization! My dream job! I am in my third year at a JC, and thinking of changing my major to socialogy from journalism not sure yet.

I lost my father to cancer when I was 7 years old a week before christmas.

My mother and I do not get a long and she moved back to the Sanfrancisco bay area. Where I am from.

In a year or two I hope to transfer to te SF state and get BA or BS in something.

thats me.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Julianna, I'm 25.
I grew up in FL, did my undergrad in NY state where I majored in theatre and met my hubby (2 years) and also where I adopted my oldest furbaby Oliver who will be 5 this Christmas. My father is an ophthalmologist and my mother was a special education teacher. I have one sister, two years younger than I am, who is recently married, living in Dallas and is a 2nd grade teacher.
My husband and I moved to Chicago in August of '04 for myself to pursue my Masters degree in Arts and Media Management, with a focus in performing arts management. My husband is also involved in theatre, and is the Production Coordinator for a theatre in the Chicago suburbs. I grew up involved in the theatre as a professional actress (aka "That Annoying Kid" ) from ages 6 to 22, until I realized that I wanted a more "normal" stable life for myself and my family and have thus become involved in Arts Management, the business side of arts organizations. I currently work as the Public Relations and Marketing Coordinator for a mid-size theatre company in Chicago.
Nowadays, we live in a lovely house in Chicago's Bucktown neighborhood with Oliver and Emma, who we rescued a little over a year ago. I am a big reader, love theatre, music, and film and enjoy the usual social things a 25 year old does: dinner with friends, the occasional bar-hopping night, etc.!

I think that about covers it! At least, the basics.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My name is Bex, or Becca, and I am 20 years old. My birthdate is March 7th, 1986. I live in Highland Park, which is a rather nice area of St Paul, Minnesota, with my boyfriend, Cory, age 22, and our dear senior kitty, age 12, Wick.

I go to Hamline University, also in St Paul, and I'm an Anthropology major with a focus in Archaeology. I'm going to Thailand and Cambodia in January for a class on ancient civilizations of SE Asia. I work at my college, at the Information Techonolgy Services (computer) help desk. Basically, we're tech support. I hate Dell.

I have one brother, age 23, who lives in Ashikaga, Japan, and teaches English to middle schoolers. I have one sister, age 28, who lives in Minneapolis, MN, and teaches young single mothers (think 13-17 year old mothers) and their kids. My mother, age 56, was a teacher as well until she became disabled with several types of arthritis. My father lives in Colorado with his wife, and is a computer software engineer. I take after him much more than I do my mom, even though I grew up with my mom.

Cory and I are real pet people. We both love cats and dogs, but don't particularly care for kids. This is not something my mother is accepting well. She had wanted kids since age 2, and had originally wanted to have 8. My dad only wanted one, so they settled on 2, and then I happened.
I love being "an accident"- I tease my parents about it all the time.

I used to be what you call "goth", but only in music, clothes, and hangout taste. I'm a very cheerful and nice person so the whole moody, mean goth stereotype doesn't fit me at all. I just like black, and graveyards, and weird music. However lately I've been dressing in a lot of color.

I had depression and bipolar from age 12 to age 19. I still do, but I'm not even medicated anymore. I go to counselling occasionally but only when I get stressed out or am having anxiety problems.

I'm a rape and abuse survivor.

I'm a huge gamer. I played D&D and other similar games for YEARS until my gaming group broke up, and the only reason I'm not on World of Warcraft right now is because I have a really full semester at college so I've weaned myself off of it.

I'm also a huge reader, and the fastest reader in the family. My favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction, and my favorite authors are JRR Tolkien, Terry Pratchett, Niel Gaiman, and Douglas Adams.

I'm irredeemably weird, loud, ecclectic, and geeky.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shadowsoul

Didn't think StarryEyedTiGeR is young
You came off a bit mature to me, whch I think is a good thing
Thankyou, i really appreciate that

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok i am bored i will play. i found this site cause we put in some web filters, that block anything to with games, so i cant read game forums and stuff at work anymore
In fact the the software says the BBC and CNN etc, sometimes will come back as porn sites

i was born and raised in ohio, went to school at kent state where i managed to get a degree in flying and business admin. I also have a 2 year degree in IT. from a jr college. Even with having learning disablility when it comes to writting(lol so yea, i cant spell or write that well nothing i can do about it) i got pass school with out to much problem.

i used to get into a lot of trouble growing up, lots of fights, not cause i was a hot head, just cause i used to like to fight i was young and dumb i guess.

afer kent , went into the army for 3 years. I was supposed to go to flying school but the army stuck me in IT work, and always seemed to find some reason to keep me doing it. Normaly it was, we need you here to much to let you leave right now, next time; however since the army did not live up to there side of the deal, i did not seem fit to hold up my end , so they kicked me out with a "you dont play well with others"

came back to ohio, worked lots of different jobs the best being i used to run sound and lights for live shows, plays, music that was fun got to travel alot north america and europe. . During that time i started dating a women from canada, when she got transfered to vancover i followed. after sever months there she took a job in hong kong, once again i followed the time in hong kong ws both fun and a nightmare at the sametime. the 2 cats and dog we had crossed over the bridge, 3 years later so did she

i kinda stayed in HK cause i did not know what to do or where to go, when the bank i was working for asked me to go to bangkok, lol was only supposed to be there for a couple of days i stayed for 4 years. during that time i had been talking to a women in indoenisa,we become friend, end up getting married at least in thailand indo and us do not see us as being married yet, and since she owns her own ISP and web dev company i moved to indo spent my life saving on opening a coffee shop & interent cafe.

couple of years ago when my mother got sick i came back to the US, to be with her.
and thanks to the indo Govt mess up i am now not allowed back in Indo(5 months and counting until my court case is to be up in front of the judge again)

hobbies-hmm , video games , flying, reading, guns, hunting(which i dont really do anymore) and travel,. so far been in 26 different countries and worked in 3

so thats my life story,hmm looks boring.
i wonder if people really read these things