TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That is awful news angels4mom, I am so sorry to hear about your Cocoa.  Had he been unwell?  I wasn't aware of anything; I hope you had at least a little warning, and that Holly is OK and beside you.  

You are not alone, please do not feel empty, Cocoa is still in your heart, you are just so full of pain at the moment to feel this.  You will find many ready to offer you support in the Crossing the Bridge forum. 

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is an action sequence of Tallulah and Tippi , I think Tippi made the mistake of trying to suckle off Tallulah and Tallulah wasn't having any of it ,there not related Tippi is my new Kitten , Tallulah can be a bossy boots  .

It's a little blurred but I just kept on clicking away .as this is cat behaviour up close and personal

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is awful news angels4mom, I am so sorry to hear about your Cocoa.  Had he been unwell?  I wasn't aware of anything; I hope you had at least a little warning, and that Holly is OK and beside you.  
You are not alone, please do not feel empty, Cocoa is still in your heart, you are just so full of pain at the moment to feel this.  You will find many ready to offer you support in the Crossing the Bridge forum. :grphug:  

He got sick right after Christmas. He threw up one day. I thought it was a hairball so treated him for it. He went downhill very quickly. Last night I held him as the doctor put him to sleep. She said his kidney values were off the chart. His BP was low. I went into ICU to see him. Kissed him and petted him. I am so incredibly protective of my babies. I don't understand it. I don't leave any poisons out that they could reach. No dangerous plants. No twistie ties, band aids , rubber bands,etc. I miss him SO much. I've been wracked with guilt all day.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It needn't have been poison. Cats, as a species, are vulnerable to kidney failure. It's kind of the way humans have trouble with their hearts first--for cats, it's the kidneys that tend to wear out or glitch in various ways. That probably doesn't make it any easier, losing a cat so suddenly, but I don't think it was your fault.

This is Christy, using my crochet project as a bed. As usual. Also note the dirty face; she won't let Tiny clean it, and she protests when I clean it. Silly girl.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is Christy, using my crochet project as a bed. As usual. Also note the dirty face; she won't let Tiny clean it, and she protests when I clean it. Silly girl.
What lovely, subtle colouring Christy has.  I am most impressed with your crochet project, very neat!  No wonder it has been selected as a comfy bed.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Code:
The white one looks like Holly. Cocoa passed away last night. I am devastated beyond belief. He was a real joy to me. I'll always love him. My heart is shattered. It feels so empty here
That is so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. Most of us know what you are going through.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is an action sequence of Tallulah and Tippi , I think Tippi made the mistake of trying to suckle off Tallulah and Tallulah wasn't having any of it ,there not related Tippi is my new Kitten , Tallulah can be a bossy boots  .
It's a little blurred but I just kept on clicking away .as this is cat behaviour up close and personal :catguy:

Those are lovely pictures.
Blighty a male used to suck off whisky a male who permitted it!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Lovely picture of Blighty and Whisky , Stewball

Tallulah and Tippi are becoming partners in crime this is them eyeing up the leftover Christmas dinner , I love Tallulah's face as she eyes up the Yorkshire Pudding
It looks like Tippi is taking lessons from her mentor and then some!   Cleared the plate AND managed to use a knife and fork. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Me after trying to clip his claws:
Oh dear....  
  I'm guessing this is going to take some healing of nerves for all involved.  ​
   Next time either the tight blanket or the one claw at a time when sleeping.method.... and with you wearing armour.