Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We learned early on that we can't leave the bathroom door open, leave boxes of tissues out or paper towels around or Archer will tear them to shreds!  My husband recently had a cold & forgot about this rule, but hey, at least he was in a good position to get a nice photo of him caught in the act :lol3:
Ditto blighty.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely. :nausea:    LoL. It's a shame Gentle didn't think like Archer and pull out a tissue before she sneezed! :lol3:
Lovely. :nausea:    LoL. It's a shame Gentle didn't think like Archer and pull out a tissue before she sneezed! :lol3:
She probably thought oh mummy will wipe her face.
If you look at the stuff on the right of my big mouth kitty you'll see a picture of a cat. That's gentle doing what she loved to do. Look at herself in the mirror.
I sent that to my sister and wrote on the back
'Who's that pretty face in the mirror there. Who can that attractive cat be!'

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She probably thought oh mummy will wipe her face.
If you look at the stuff on the right of my big mouth kitty you'll see a picture of a cat. That's gentle doing what she loved to do. Look at herself in the mirror.
I sent that to my sister and wrote on the back
'Who's that pretty face in the mirror there. Who can that attractive cat be!'
I'm curious... Do you think she knew that the cat in the mirror was herself? Did she use the mirror to get a look at herself, or did she like to watch "the cat in the mirror"? If she actually knew it was her own image, that's an unusual amount of self-awareness for a cat. But I wouldn't put it past some of the TCS cats to make the connection.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm curious... Do you think she knew that the cat in the mirror was herself? Did she use the mirror to get a look at herself, or did she like to watch "the cat in the mirror"? If she actually knew it was her own image, that's an unusual amount of self-awareness for a cat. But I wouldn't put it past some of the TCS cats to make the connection.
I don't know but she did spend an inordanantly long time looking at herself over her 15 years but only 2 of my cats ever reacted to the cat in the mirror by hissing at them and blighty tried to get to the cat to play with. Little sweety.

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tiggles is our naughtiest girl.  The tree was up for less than 10 minutes before she had already gotten in it and broken an ornament.  My hubby always says it's a good thing she's so cute, it sort of makes up for all of her naughtiness.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luncheon special? You can't eat those cats; they're covered in cat fur! Ewww! :p

This is Skimble, a friend's cat. He doesn't seem to understand that he does not belong in that pot; no matter how cute he is, his wiggly kitten self is no substitute for a good potato stew!

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
O
Luncheon special? You can't eat those cats; they're covered in cat fur! Ewww! :p

This is Skimble, a friend's cat. He doesn't seem to understand that he does not belong in that pot; no matter how cute he is, his wiggly kitten self is no substitute for a good potato stew![/quote

Oh I forgot. Hairballs. Make sure you follow the recipe for your stew. Be sure to remove all kitties before boiling potatoes.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Skimble, a friend's cat. He doesn't seem to understand that he does not belong in that pot; no matter how cute he is, his wiggly kitten self is no substitute for a good potato stew!
Lmao, what a cutie. Charming little face!

Funny how kitties are drawn to pots and pans. Camelot in particular fancies himself the oven....

Doesn't make me sound all that great. SPCA would have a field day with me if they found out one of my cats goes into the fireplace and the other goes into the oven!

susank521

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Funny how kitties are drawn to pots and pans. Camelot in particular fancies himself the oven....

Doesn't make me sound all that great. SPCA would have a field day with me if they found out one of my cats goes into the fireplace and the other goes into the oven!

ciccioleonidas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If either of my older cats is laying at a spot that Cocoa wants he'll go up to their face, turn around and stick his tiny butt in their face until they get annoyed and move. Then he lays there. It's like he's saying uh huh....that's right.....I'm bad. Are all little brothers this obnoxious?
Well Ciccio is the older of the 2 but Leo is definitely more obnoxious. If I call Ciccio then Leo comes running.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

Is your house made of gingerbread?