Babble Away to win prizes! We have a winner!

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We tried a new soft food today. Peanut is very picky so the first flavor we gave them was Salmon. Peanut LOVES salmon. But not this salmon. First time I've seen him pass on anything salmon flavored. I feel bad because he keeps checking out his and Angels empty bowls (Angel ate both) just in case something good shows up. Guess I'm sticking with Fancy Feast.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 I am watching the Broncos- Colts game..................been watching football all day! Kansas Chiefs fan, they are 7-0 after today's awesome defensive game! Chiefs and Broncos are the only 2 undefeated teams this season, Broncos defending right now........

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Monday arvo and time to prepare for classes... vacuum, mop, write stuff up, get distracted by TCS...

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat Angel is acting so strange. She has this weird walk that reminds me of a little kid who has to go to the bathroom but doesn't want to go. I should probably see if something is wrong. Wish me luck, she hasn't liked me touching her too much lately.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
My cat Angel is acting so strange. She has this weird walk that reminds me of a little kid who has to go to the bathroom but doesn't want to go. I should probably see if something is wrong. Wish me luck, she hasn't liked me touching her too much lately.
Definitely vet visit time.. sooner rather than later. Let us know how you get on.  And maybe post over at 'health' as well.

Sorry to deviate, but even on a TCS babbling thread, pussycats rule!

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Sweet Tomatoes is very good though I don't get there much since I quit working.  Basil Flats is in Longmont and is very delish.
My DH, (affectionately known as Keg in this thread) has problems navigating in Longmont.  He gets turned around and lost. One time we used the GPS and it put us into the middle of a lake so he felt justified that Longmont can affect one's bearings.  But he can find Basil Flats.

WOW! Longmont! I live in Denver XD I just adore the fact that Sweet Tomatoes has milk on tap XD I love milk XD And that's convenient, my boyfriend can only find food places he loves, otherwise hes as good as lost XD

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

to see what he could see, to see what he could see.  A keg went over the moooouuunntain - to see what he could seeeeeeeeeeeee!   Thanks, now I have that song in my mind.  And good call on an early bedtime.  I know when I get past the point of no return, I'm totally irrational.

I still need to figure out my dinner.  Last weekend, Keg made a huge pan of manicotti pasta which I had all week long.  I was getting a little tired of it but now I have to find some food for dinner.  Maybe a salad.
It did turn out to be  good call.  She was in bed about 1hr and 45 minutes early with only moderate fussing and out like a light.  Thank you Lord!!  She was melting down saying it was too hard to put her bingo game back in it's tin.  Irrational is right.  

I made myself an extra large mug of hot chocolate with those mini marshmallows that come in a shaker bottle.  I'm finishing that off with a couple apple cinnamon fig newtons now.  Peace at last.  Please Lord; let it last!! 

I'm not sure a salad would do after manicotti.  Unless it had some diced chicken, corn and black beans....that kind of salad.  I'm a little too excited; I got a nice size corned beef brisket to cook up with carrots and potatoes in the slow cooker.  And sauerkraut.  So that's one meal; the leftovers have me even more excited...home made rubens!!
 I'm trying to simplify my evenings; so the slow cooker it is!  And meals that can feed us more than once.  
Uh oh; vet time?  Keep us updated!

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All is good with Angel. I think she was faking. She ran from me just fine and since then is walking like normal and seeing how far she can go before Peanut gets mad. Tonight's test was the sit two inches in front of you and see what happens test. That was a fun one.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on her though and will call in the morning if she does it anymore.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hopefully it's nothing!  

I'm going to do a little online window shopping and head to bed myself.  It's been a busy weekend and I think I just found something fun I need to do next weekend. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've filled the dyson with cat hair. Shall I post it to you for toy making Mani?! Lol! I was going to post in between rooms but I am unstoppable when I start cleaning!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh please come visit my house!  
  I'm good when I get on a roll; but if I keep having to start and stop it's way too easy to get distracted!!  

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is their a dry kibble any one feeds their cats that they recommend? I feed my cat 90%wet, 10% dry for when I'm at school. Currently shes having wellness core.

pennywise

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@petcrazy76    I hope Angel is ok.  I think it's amazing that cats know how to fake injuries!

It's almost midnight here in NY, so I'm heading to bed.  I'm so happy the workweek starts tomorrow [insert eye-roll here].

I hope everyone has a great night and a great tomorrow!  Maybe we'll hit 600 overnight?

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

@petcrazy76    I hope Angel is ok.  I think it's amazing that cats know how to fake injuries!

It's almost midnight here in NY, so I'm heading to bed.  I'm so happy the workweek starts tomorrow [insert eye-roll here].

I hope everyone has a great night and a great tomorrow!  Maybe we'll hit 600 overnight?
I hope we reach 600 tonight! I dont think anyone looks forward to the weekend ending XD I'm dreading it lol. Nighty night !

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess it's up to the people awake on the other side of the world to babble on then to make it to 600. I've got so much to do this arvo but I'm glued to the couch now with iPad and TCS. good night GraveKandi. Sleep well

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm just afraid that all that new soft food Angel ate isn't agreeing with her. I probably shouldn't have let her eat both her and Peanuts bowls since it was a new food. I'm such a softy for that tiny meow she has though. Her litterbox is in my bathroom so I'll find out soon enough. She seems perfectly fine now and she was kind enough to stick her butt in my face a few moments ago. All looked normal. Aren't cats great sometimes. :)

My battery is yelling at me that it is time to charge my phone. Have a good night/day everyone. I'm off to bed.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  The Colts beat the Broncos! Wow.........Bad history between Patton and Colts, and Brancos lost their first game this season.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

I sure could use a back rub... My shoulders are hurting from too much computer work. On the bright side, our festive shopping guide is out!

http://www.thecatsite.com/a/the-2013-holiday-shopping-guide-for-cat-lovers

Do take a look and let me know what you think. It's been a team effort and my everlasting gratitude goes to our team members, and in particular my English language Sensei @jcat

Hi Anne,

I noticed that links/URLs are opening in the same window/tab when clicking on, and wondering if you agree with me that it would be better to open in a new window/tab, instead of moving away from the main page/article.

Just a technical suggestion!
Almost lost your suggestion there! Probably a good place to use our mention feature, so I'm adding a @hakeemtarabulsi
Generally, you'll find a new tab/window opens when you click on an external link. We want to keep you here, even if you go visiting some of our recommended resources. If navigating within the site, you won't be generating a new tab/window. I can certainly see why you'd like to keep the original tab open sometime, but I think it could also get to be too much if you're browsing a dozen pages here. Our talented software engineers believe it's best not to generate too many tabs in one session, so that's why you'll be moving between pages in the same tab. If you want, you can always right-click and select "open in new tab". I know I sometimes use that option.

Thanks for the feedback though! I almost lost it in this thread. We do have a feedback forum where you're more than welcome to make suggestions. Feedback is always appreciated!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! I'm just about at work - and it's still dark out. "Arvo" is an interesting word. Where's it from?