2010 Secret Santa preps....

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I WILL NOT delay signing up this year!! I missed it by putting it off and the day I went to sign up it was OVER! Not this year I tell you not this year!!

Is there a group for people who are half and half (light and dark sided)???

2 SS a year...Christmas in July and Dec LOL Im all for it!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just told BF I have 2 things I want for Christmas, a TCS calender and to participate in SS this year. He knew how bummed I was when I missed it last year and he also knew how sappy and girly I got over the mystery 'elf'. Well this year Im paying back my elf by participating and going all out!!!! I even already got an idea for something that Im going to make myself.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

I can't wait for SS this year!!! I love cyber stalking my recipient! I plan on making a few of the gifts this year too :-D
Why Danielle you don't need to stalk you know where I live! I love your homemade stuff so please feel free to send them to me!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

I even already got an idea for something that Im going to make myself.
Those who know me know that I would rather have something a person put a lot of thought into and might even be handmade, than something impersonal and much more expensive. (Butzie did great the year she had my name!)

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went through the thread of last years SS gifts and was absolutely amazed at the generosity and thoughtfulness that went into it! I am so excited to participate this year!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm postponing my shopping a bit this year...holding out to visit a special place that has the potential for great SS gifts...which means I will be mailing later this year, as well. That's a hint, actually. If I'm your SS, your gift may be cutting it pretty close to Christmas.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

I'm postponing my shopping a bit this year...holding out to visit a special place that has the potential for great SS gifts...which means I will be mailing later this year, as well. That's a hint, actually. If I'm your SS, your gift may be cutting it pretty close to Christmas.
Hopefully you'll get someone on the light side.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hopefully you'll get someone on the light side.
Has anyone ever done an official poll to see how many are on the lightside and how many are on the darkside? It would be interesting to know.... I'm guessing there are more (of us) darksiders.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im half and half. If BF gets the mail first I have no choice but to be lightside because he will hide it from me so I cant open it...If I get the mail first Ill be lucky to restrain myself to even get up to the house. I have a tendancy to rip into packages at the mail box if its something Ive been waiting for...Like my books from Amazon..lol

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well as i face another christmas at my mothers then i to will be on the lightside and i shall request of mine through the package i send that my recieptent be a lightsider lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

reason enogh to be a darksider... right?
that is true....yummy darkside cookies are reason enough.

but I go both ways...I am usually a major darksider (my DH is even worse he has an lets open it NOW attitude) but if my SS wants me to wait I will....wait to post pictures that is!
(just kidding)