2010 Secret Santa preps....

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally want to sign up again this year! It was such a blast last year! And Google has lost all of his toys that he got last year!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

I totally want to sign up again this year! It was such a blast last year! And Google has lost all of his toys that he got last year!
that is a perfect excuse to sign up

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got Google a Catnip Banana last night... good god the thing has taken a beating already! And then this morning Joey came running full speed through the house with it in his mouth! I didnt get him one because I didnt think he would play with it!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

I got Google a Catnip Banana last night... good god the thing has taken a beating already! And then this morning Joey came running full speed through the house with it in his mouth! I didnt get him one because I didnt think he would play with it!
That's hilarious!!!!

Does anyone know the actual start date for sign ups?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

That's hilarious!!!!

Does anyone know the actual start date for sign ups?
Now! (Check for the message.)

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright lets get the SS on a roll. Im signed up and ready for the llamas gnomes and chocolate...no booze in this house though.

I am so excited I cant wait to find out who I get and I need a snooper to do all my stalking for me. Im horrible at being sneaky without giving away who Ive got for a SS...Fingers crossed I make it to the mail box before BF......bring on the dark side!!!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
they are penguin biscuits........im soooo sending them to my ss that reminds me i ned to send some to another friend