2010 Secret Santa preps....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sign-up has not even started yet. We're just all jumping the gun--not that there's anything new or bad about that!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

What does shelf life have to do with freedom AJ? What if its sad, or lonley or worse yet, MELTED!
Chocolate has a 'set free by' timeline. Within 1-24 hrs upon receipt

Reading the chocolate and cookie discussion reminds me of the one episode of House where House is in Cuddys office yelling "Attica Attica Attica" while stomping his cane on the floor...Hahaha Free the cookies and chocolate!!!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I love secret santa!!! I'm in for the next one!

I buy things all year for secret santa, if I come across some cute things.
We have a "secret friend" week at work once a year. That is also so much fun, to find presents for that one person and get them to them every day for a week without them finding out who the secret friend is.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

well as i face another christmas at my mothers then i to will be on the lightside and i shall request of mine through the package i send that my recieptent be a lightsider lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, you best not get me again sweetie! lol DH and I are BOTH darksiders. Not to mention the cats...they want their presents too!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
But... think about the COOKIES! What if they go stale? I am going to mark any presents in my box that need to be opened immediately for freshness, just in case I get a lightsider.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

But... think about the COOKIES! What if they go stale? I am going to mark any presents in my box that need to be opened immediately for freshness, just in case I get a lightsider.
Y mark them? Just put a note on top that says "so,e packages must be opened immediatly for freshness" and force them to the dark side! lol (well thats what i would do at least!)

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Y mark them? Just put a note on top that says "so,e packages must be opened immediatly for freshness" and force them to the dark side! lol (well thats what i would do at least!)
oi you stop giving people ideas

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Well yes this could be done... but what if they were a firm lightsider and my hard work in preparing the cookies goes to naught?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

oi you stop giving people ideas
Why on earth would I stop?

Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

Well yes this could be done... but what if they were a firm lightsider and my hard work in preparing the cookies goes to naught?
Would any lightsider really knowingly let cookies sit there going stale?

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is possible... I don't trust anyone who can look at a big box full of presents and not tear into them immediately... better to be safe than cookies wasted...

Besides if you send it early, and they HAVE to open the cookies early for freshness... ta-da Darkside Conversion!

Ok I'm excited when do we draw names again?