2010 Secret Santa preps....

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Ruth hun you should be able to cant see why you wouldnt be able to its so much fun....im so putting blaines adress down this time so i can be part of the darkside.........i've already decided

so you organisers best not put me with someone that wants me to wait
You can be my Secret Santa...I am most definitely on the Darkside and I love presents. Don't all Darksiders love presents?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

I keep a drawer of stuff from year to year, buying all the time as I see things, select some according to the tastes/age etc of my SS recipient, and buy some extra as well. I do the same for family/friend gifts.
I do as well. Sometimes one finds something cute that they cannot resist buying LOL.....

Originally Posted by calico2222

Ok, that's it. Let's just draw names now so we will have 6 months to buy for our SS!
Who's with me?
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

most definatly! im sure ive spammed.......... sorry posted enough to be in it this year!!!!!
I tell ya what Ladies, since you're so eager to get started why don't ya just send me pressies? hee hee hee.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I'm not!!!!
I'm still not completely over last year!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Maybe we should start stocking up on liquor for the coordinators.
That would grease the wheels.
Last year I had an appointment with people to come and see some foster kittens I had on the same night we picked names. I was a bit pickled, and they probably agreed to adopt the kittens to get them away from the drunk woman.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

........I was a bit pickled, and they probably agreed to adopt the kittens to get them away from the drunk woman.

That's the BEST cat adoption strategy I have ever heard! Quick! Get those poor helpless kittens away from the crazy drunk! Forget taking one....we'll take all three!!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

I can't wait for SS this year!!! I love cyber stalking my recipient! I plan on making a few of the gifts this year too :-D
Funny you should say that. I was looking for something small to work on in the heat and pulled out the pattern you sent me for the kitty squid last year...so if this works and anyone gets a crocheted squid this year...

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

Funny you should say that. I was looking for something small to work on in the heat and pulled out the pattern you sent me for the kitty squid last year...so if this works and anyone gets a crocheted squid this year...
Mind sending me those patterns? My comp died after I sent them to you and I lost them all! AND I want to see pics if the squid comes out!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Why not? Christmas/Hannukah in July1

I think that I have stuff at my house where I don't live anymore. Gotta get ex to pack it up.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh you may as well send it to me now

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Ok, that's it. Let's just draw names now so we will have 6 months to buy for our SS!
Who's with me?
I'm in. I will donate a bottle of liquor for the name choosing to get it rolling... c'mon!

And no, March is not too early because I uhh started the day after I mailed off last year's presents...
I have a big box full of goodies ready already!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
haha you know what i did as soon as i posted my package i made sure i had the money saved straight up for shipping now how is that commitment
to be honest all i need to get not is more "person" gifts

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love a SS exchange!!!! I do this with my rattie friends as well...I imagine it is bigger and better with kitty friends!!! Im in !!!!