11 day old kitten questions

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the kitten room....I think I'd love to live in the kitten room (with the kittens, of course [emoji]128571[/emoji]). What a cozy, fun place for them!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrikc1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! They had a rough start so I want the rest of their lives to be all fun and love.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH, man, what a fun room for kitties!  The only thing I might add is something on a string hung so that it dangles.  A really strong length of pajama elastic might even be better than a string.  And I think @HelloMissKitty had an excellent idea.  When my downstairs neighbor had her bird feeder, Hekitty loved it!  I'll get one when I move downstairs.  I can't make the daily trip down and back up on the walker with bird seed or I would have already!

chrikc1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love the idea of a bird feeder I just haven't had luck finding one that would work in that spot. The suction cup one is perfect! I think ill actually order that one posted! I have one toy hung from the window and 2 inside cubes! They love them! All their scratching posts have dangles too. What they REALLY love is this round doughnut looking thing that has balls that spin around the outside. Its kinda like a enclosed track and they can reach in and swat at the balls that have bells in them. It keeps them busy for hours! I would love to find more things like that that are mentally stimulating, you know?

chrikc1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@HelloMissKitty and @Mamanyt1953 thank you so much! That is a MUCH cooler version of what they have! Definitely will be adding both suggestions! You guys are so awesome! Asia, Prince, Olive, and I are so thankful for all your time and information!

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's wonderful that you can now enjoy them having a wonderful kittenhood after all you did to get them to where they are now [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
I'm pretty sure that Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 and I would both love more photos of Asia, Prince and Olive enjoying their amazing kitten room [emoji]128523[/emoji].....

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's wonderful that you can now enjoy them having a wonderful kittenhood after all you did to get them to where they are now [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
I'm pretty sure that @Mamanyt1953 and I would both love more photos of Asia, Prince and Olive enjoying their amazing kitten room [emoji]128523[/emoji].....
OH, you better believe it, oh fellow charter member of KTA (Kitten Tails Anonymous).

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awwwwwwww!  And thanks for feeding my habit!  I know it's kinda silly, but they're just so cute and wodgy when the kittens are young!  Later on, they get long and elegant. 

chrikc1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Olive just threw up! Should I be worrying? (I already am!)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What was in the vomit?

If it's just once after a meal it's probably okay.

chrikc1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It was like off white mucus. Around a mouthful. She had eaten maybe 10-15 minutes before. Is there anything I should look out for?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Not really. Just see if it happens again. Hopefully it's nothing.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
How old are the kittens now? What have they been eating? Did they just receive any vaccinations?