Your Birth Month Is The Only Thing You Can Eat

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pub Lunch. I don't know what that entails, but at least it isn't vegan. :lol2:
A Pub Lunch can be anything - there's always a choice and usually the menu is international. Vegetarian or even vegan are often included. Desserts can be really yummy: Just choose the right pub!

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel queasy already - Bacon Butty!
Anyone willing to swap?
I have that too. I used to like bacon til I did Atkins (you know eat all the bacon you want as no carbs). I ate so much of it I never want to see a slice of bacon again for the rest of my life or after I expire as well for that matter

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ummm, since even the salad has garlic and I can’t eat that, this will be my last meal. Lol
One reply I saw on Facebook said that salad is the best one because anything can be salad. Shred some chicken and add a little mayo, boom, chicken salad. Mix some apples and walnuts, Waldorf salad. Jello salad, tuna salad, green salad, really a salad could be anything.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess Nandos is more of a British thing as I'm seeing lots of confused Americans here haha! Nandos is a kind of cross between a fast food chain and a sit in restaurant (you can do both things). It's very popular in the UK. Here's the website: Nando's

And more translations: pub lunch - traditional roast dinner, often had on Sundays
Bacon Butty - sandwich, "butty" is a common English word for sandwiches, we have chip/french fry buttys as well
Morrisons: one of the affordable supermarket chains in the UK
Wetherspoons: a popular pub chain but the CEO supports Brexit and is a Tory, so there are calls to boycott as of late - staff are treated terribly too. Often called "Spoons" for short and is infamous for being grotty and grim.

My food is Xmas dinner.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've eaten at Nando's. There's also a fair number in the Chicago area.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have that too. I used to like bacon til I did Atkins (you know eat all the bacon you want as no carbs). I ate so much of it I never want to see a slice of bacon again for the rest of my life or after I expire as well for that matter
I know this dreadful diet only too well, though I have never had a weight-problem. My ex-husband did, and preparing all those fatty, meaty meals, baking cakes without flour and sugar, making jello with sweetener, it put be right off food altogether. But he lost weight, only to put it back on again as soon as he fancied French fries or ice-cream.