Your Birth Month Is The Only Thing You Can Eat

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Greggs I had to google it and the one I found was a small chain in Rhode Island. If it's that one it wouldn't be too bad. I would be eating a lot of salads and getting the soup of the day if it was loaded with veggies to get the veggies in. It looks like the typical casual restaurant chain fare, a good variety.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's Wetherspoon's? Is this list British? Ok, googled, yep, that's a British chain. They appear to have a full menu so I think I'll be fine, but it'll be a bit of a commute!

The Decembers are all gonna die of heart attacks though! :lol:

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
McDonald's. I guess there's some variety, but I imagine I'll gain weight.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is a British chain called Gregg's that is a bakery, kind of like a Dunkin Donuts. Those sandwiches and soup would get real old in a hurry.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KFC. I suppose that would be okay, I could eat the sides if they are vegetarian. I'd probably get bored after a while though.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KFC. I suppose that would be okay, I could eat the sides if they are vegetarian. I'd probably get bored after a while though.
I read that KFC sells "vegetarian fried chicken" but they fry it in the same oil that they fry the real fried chicken in. I understand they have delicious cole slaw.