Yes, ANOTHER "when is my cat going to give birth" thread...but HELP!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sianithomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Stiiiill no pitter patter of kitty paws here. She us very clingy though...

sianithomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mexico will not leave my side this morning! She is like my shadow. Second night in a row she has slept on her blanket on top of my bedside cabinet which is level with my pillow. I bloody love my cat! She's so adorable...but causing her mama to go great 34!!

sianithomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's getting closer.
Yes, I think so. She's stopped eating as well now. Perhaps tonight...perhaps...fingers crossed for me. She has definitely had enough now, bless her tortie heart

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, I think so. She's stopped eating as well now. Perhaps tonight...perhaps...fingers crossed for me. She has definitely had enough now, bless her tortie heart
Stiiiill no pitter patter of kitty paws here. She us very clingy though...
She does sound like labor should begin soon. I hadn't noticed any real signs until suddenly she was in labor and had kittens very quickly. It can take hours though. Thanks for the updates!

sianithomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She does sound like labor should begin soon. I hadn't noticed any real signs until suddenly she was in labor and had kittens very quickly. It can take hours though. Thanks for the updates!
now she has a little bit of dried blood on her...foof as we say in wales. I'm guessing I shouldn't go to my volunteer job tomorrow

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just stay near, she may very well be on her way to having them tonight. It's just impossible to tell. I'd plan on being home tomorrow if you're able.

sianithomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just stay near, she may very well be on her way to having them tonight. It's just impossible to tell. I'd plan on being home tomorrow if you're able.
her chosen nesting area isn't the best, when can I move the kittens to somewhere safe. We would need to remove a shelf if we needed to get to her and that's very noisy. NOT inconvenient just super noisy and I don't want to scare the crap outta her!

Last edited:

sianithomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We have labour...started at 23:40 GMT waters broke 23:50. No kitties yet but I don't think they'll be far off.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
her chosen nesting area isn't the best, when can I move the kittens to somewhere safe. We would need to remove a shelf if we needed to get to her and that's very noisy. NOT inconvenient just super noisy and I don't want to scare the crap outta her!
Is there a better room that you could enclose her in with her nest?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she is in a laundry crate with her blanket. Started having contractions at 23:40. Baby number 2 born 01:01
Make sure you block off any holes in the basket that a baby could get stuck in.

It sounds like you could move her whole nest up a more quiet room once she's done.

sianithomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Make sure you block off any holes in the basket that a baby could get stuck in.

It sounds like you could move her whole nest up a more quiet room once she's done.
its a linen enclosed crate. Nice and comfy

sianithomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
one cant find his way to the nipple, should i help it out? and if so should i wear a glove?